OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

those POP KDII's >>>>>>> Kobe V POP's.

co-sign brotha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

WACK game! WACK phone pic! new pickups...i want chaos. all-star. dukes....!!
whoa uhhh what are those on the left?????? cant be ID's can theyyy
eek.gif

I think I'm calling fake on those. Can't be new soon-to-be availible ID colors, because from ID's I've seen the insole are just black/white/grey. The Yellow/Columbia Blue colorway has yellow on the insoles. Why a Spurs colorway?

Originally Posted by CFC24

I think I'm calling fake on those. Can't be new soon-to-be availible ID colors, because from ID's I've seen the insole are just black/white/grey. The Yellow/Columbia Blue colorway has yellow on the insoles. Why a Spurs colorway?

YOU CALLING OUT  JordanLovah   ??? Thats a BAD move homie.   

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

^Maybe someone's Spurs and Nuggets P.E., looks like sample stickers or something on the box too.

My dude Rico knows what's up...

My guess would be those are samples, maybe an upcoming kids release?

L...how you gonna post those and not bless us with the info
nerd.gif

those aren't iD's, must be upcoming releases or PE's as predicted. i mean, just look at how awful the laces are lol

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by CFC24

YOU CALLING OUT  JordanLovah   ??? Thats a BAD move homie.   
Not so much calling out, but wondering if maybe some site posted that. Some credible sites like Sneakernews posts stuff that turns out to be fake. I just can't imagine any player from the Spurs having a Kobe PE. JR from the nuggets, maybe... but he already rocks ID's.

Anyone wish the POPs had the metallic purple heel cup like the Home Gradient IVs? That woulda made a huge difference to me...I woulda bought em if they did.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Anyone wish the POPs had the metallic purple heel cup like the Home Gradient IVs? That woulda made a huge difference to me...I woulda bought em if they did.

Do you mean like this?

Nah, purple heel cup is just fine. That sold me on the POP V easy. I may just get the away colorway just cause though. The shark scale purple is a good look.

i feel like the EKG/ECG traction pattern shows slight ST depression, can someone correct me on that? i feel like it enters the t wave before it gets to baseline

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Like I promised POP's from my game earlier....ENJOY!

Lost today's game though....=(
Use that right hand on the right side of the goal playboy.
happy.gif

^^use whatever hand as long as you get the 2 points.

and those are samples i think, they look like kid samples as sdubl said.
far from ids and jordan lovah with fakes? sike.
look at the heel though, unlike the mens, the collar is rounded off
it doesn't have the little dibbit to secure your heel/achilles as the mens version does.

@tanginamolebron - How can you possibly win? The other team's got Steven Seagal trying to block your shot ala LBJ from behind!!! On happy note, that is a textbook looking lefty J you got. Good controlled form and nice air on it.

^ ya i was gonna say the same thing, nice jump shot. i wish i was a left handed shooter.

but anyways, those other shoes are not ID's.. info would be appreciated though!

Back
Top Bottom