OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

This is what I found from a forum called "KICKZ-LAB":

Hope will be Lucky Draw !!

Release Date Confirmed

7/15/2010 KBV Big Stage (AWAY)

7/26/2010 KBV Big Stage (HOME)

Idk if this is accurate because the majority of the people on that forum are from Hong Kong.

Got my USA's today:

4787211726_d8fd775abc.jpg

4787211278_bd33461b20.jpg

4787210750_c4e55c98fd.jpg

Never really had that as my first option but after wearing it, definitely happy I purchased that colorway. Stocks here in the Philippines are running out, FAST.

Dam those usa's blow the uwr out the water. I've tried calling ntla n house of hoops about this "8/15"release of the big stages but no answer. Can't keep calling cuz I'm at wrk hope to have better luck later.

im confused, i thought the USA's were coming out with the blue cloth on the heel, not red? on ebay i see both versions up as well.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I think the nike customer service rep gave you the release info for the USA's.
Yeah, she did. I went through customer service myself. Asked about the Big Stage, they didn't have any info. I continue by asking about the USA's
29dvn77.jpg

UWRS looking better in that pic. Honestly, I'll probably buy whichever pair drops first....maybe both.

I'm simply lovin' the fact they've decided to go with some simple solid colored laces for once with these USAs!

A few weeks ago I was lucky and scored some royal blue Flightposites on ebay for $40 shipped, but after trying them on I didnt like them because of how stiff & uncomfortable they felt on my feet. So, yesterday I took them into my local FTL hoping to get some store credit. After getting approval from the manager I got $160 + tax credit and got the MD's plus, new workout clothes.

@mojacko:
Nice pick ups on the USA!
smile.gif
With those shots, im planning to cop them too since my chances of getting the bigstage is getting slimmer.
frown.gif

Royal blue flightposites huh?

UWRs would have been better if the design wasn't done in dots....either way I'm passing on both USA colorways.

Back
Top Bottom