OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Home Rice are
sick.gif
, I wanna see the home aces. Any word yet if these are only going to be hoh exclusives or a regular GR?

do you guys know how to get of scuff marks on the heel cup? I checked my usas after I got done hoopin tonight and theres this huge @#% mark on em. I guess someone stepped on the back of my foot or something, it's really annoying the %$#@ out of me though.

edit: Tried about everything, nail polish remover, non gel toothpast, clorox wipes etc hasn't removed anything at all.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

do you guys know how to get of scuff marks on the heel cup? I checked my usas after I got done hoopin tonight and theres this huge @#% mark on em. I guess someone stepped on the back of my foot or something, it's really annoying the %$#@ out of me though.

edit: Tried about everything, nail polish remover, non gel toothpast, clorox wipes etc hasn't removed anything at all.

if you dont remember someone stepping on your shoes it could have been your foot rubbing each other during a drive or something of the like...mines get like that...cant really avoid the scuffs now unless you buff them out with a buffer or something.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

I scuffed the tip of the blackouts lightly and I can't even get that out. You just have to deal with this problem on the Vs.

For the folks that hit up the Camarillo outlets on the regular. They have the Del Sols for $99. Most pairs between size 9-11.5 are still around.

For the folks that hit up the Camarillo outlets on the regular. They have the Del Sols for $99. Most pairs between size 9-11.5 are still around.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Damn, there are a lot of OC NT ballers in here...lol

Everyone that has showed some level of interest in playing
1. Mugen_EP
2. Never Wear Them
3. Abstractability
4. DFABIX
5. blackcat23mj
6. Mr NikeTalk Sr
7. Sois Frais G
8. rukawa005
9. Blue0230

Oh, and to stay on topic everyone must play in ZKV's! AHAHA!
I don't know any of you guys, but I'd be willing to play. I live on the border of Whittier and La Habra and go to school in Fullerton. Don't count me in on betting any Kobe's though. I'll just wear them while I play 
tongue.gif
give me enough notice and I will drive down from the bay...
eek.gif
 Damn... 
Add me to the list haha. 
Damn.. Waaaaay to many people.  Take me off the list please.

laugh.gif
If you play when I'm in town in a couple of weeks, I'm in.
Bringing my Aways.

Too plain. It needs a maroon sole and heel cup, or something

Decided to unDS my first pair of these...

I was bored...

and not Kobe V's, but the original Kobe 2's...

hey any updates on the 3rd cw to release after the HS pack? I hope its either the MLK or what he wore during the ceremony aka five rings.

Back
Top Bottom