OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i like the sole on those home aces'    clean colorway.

laugh.gif
 @ what this thread has turned into. big circle jerk. some of you guys crack me up spending all day in here.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

i like the sole on those home aces'    clean colorway.

laugh.gif
 @ what this thread has turned into. big circle jerk. some of you guys crack me up spending all day in here.

What is your problem? Every time you post its on some negative $*it. If you don't like what in here don't come in! Most likely your doing this for attention. If my memory is correct didn't you post in the id thread you don't even like Kobe's? GET A LIFE MAN!!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

laugh.gif
haters-gonna-hate.gif

[emoji]169[/emoji] Kat Williams, "Let them do their job"..........
but I do gotta admit, it did turn into a "let's go play ball and wallow in our V's thread" pretty fast.......
roll.gif

IMO

Home Aces V > Home Rice V

Anyways, at your local Niketown....Del Sol Kobe 5, Inline Kobe 5, Homers & Draft Days all marked down to $74.97

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by never wear them

All this Ace talk made me un-ds one of my aces... pics later.

might as well post a link to eBay results for the Aces as well... i'm sure a few NTers will prob wanna make a purchase after seeing your pics...

And you are correct. 
laugh.gif

Got me wanting a pair now.  

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Anyways, at your local Niketown....Del Sol Kobe 5, Inline Kobe 5, Homers & Draft Days all marked down to $74.97

Thumbs up on the info Flint.

Been waiting for the Del Sol's and Homes to go on sale.

IMO

Ron,

Agreed 100 %.  Although, the only thing drawing me anywhere near the Home Rice is the translucent green sole.  Kind of a sucker for that "gimmick"

Regarding sale Del Sols, cracks me up that they're 75 @ Niketowns and 99.99 @ Pleasant Prairie Outlet.  How does that make any sense?

IMO

Ron,

Agreed 100 %.  Although, the only thing drawing me anywhere near the Home Rice is the translucent green sole.  Kind of a sucker for that "gimmick"

Regarding sale Del Sols, cracks me up that they're 75 @ Niketowns and 99.99 @ Pleasant Prairie Outlet.  How does that make any sense?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

might as well post a link to eBay results for the Aces as well... i'm sure a few NTers will prob wanna make a purchase after seeing your pics...

And you are correct. 
laugh.gif

If your an 11, somone is selling a pair on CL for cheap but used 3x. I'm tempted but ehh...

If your an 11, somone is selling a pair on CL for cheap but used 3x. I'm tempted but ehh...

That's my only peeve, don't like buying used kicks. 

I am a size 11.   Then again, depends how cheap. 
laugh.gif

IMO

good looking out, but I will double it when they hit $59.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sogo

IMO

good looking out, but I will double it when they hit $59.
smile.gif

for $75 i will double on the inlines!!!
happy.gif

I love these! They are pure fire. Get over the color...

...and before you flame away, ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE PEOPLE!

For my grandma...a TWO time breast cancer survivor...

If you have nothing good to say, dont say anything at all

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

And you are correct. 
laugh.gif

what is CL?

Back
Top Bottom