OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

wait.....aways are going for $400 these days? hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Still looking for the Think Pinks in an 11, can't find them anywhere (retail)
if anyone could point me in the right direction, it'd be appreciated.
smile.gif

watching China vs Turkey and china is getting schooled...its horrible to watch....but it was nice to see a pair of kobe v (i think they were kobes) out there.

finally my footaction dropped every kobe v price down to 99 except the 4 new colorways. got my del sol v's finally for 76 and change
happy.gif
didnt even have to buy laces to make it go over 100 to use the 30 coupon.

also nice to see footlocker finally dropping the price down on the kobes

oh man...
i felt horrible to pick up the POPs and black outs for 104 and 140 something(CA tax)...
feeling bad...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

finally my footaction dropped every kobe v price down to 99 except the 4 new colorways. got my del sol v's finally for 76 and change
happy.gif
didnt even have to buy laces to make it go over 100 to use the 30 coupon.

also nice to see footlocker finally dropping the price down on the kobes

This, I've been patiently waiting for del sols to drop too so ill probably scoop up a pair this weekend for hoopin next week.

I might just have to pick up another pair of USA's for the next olympics....at that price....
and to think I was pumped at getting them for $108......patience is a virtue.....one that I dont have.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

oh man...
i felt horrible to pick up the POPs and black outs for 104 and 140 something(CA tax)...
feeling bad...

i know what you mean. i thought i got a deal for the aways for 106 shipped but now my footaction has the aways for 69 if you use the $30 off coupon.

and ugh...now i know what you guys mean when you see all them kobe v's for 99 and knowing you can get um for 69 with the ftl/fta coupon...i just wanted to get every colorway
embarassed.gif
 draft days or pops are next...

I haven't seen any Chaos's in stores since the winter LOL...

Going to get another pair of USA's def. for that price and the 30 off!

cant get over the price differences...
shud i return the one still in brand new condition and go to FL use the coupon?
lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

oh and the chaos are STILL retail
laugh.gif

Wait, Chaos are STILL at stores?  
laugh.gif

yup retail price along with the comets, miles davis, and black outs. dont know what the size run is but if it wasnt marked down chances are they got a pretty good size run

kobe v USC, Rice price dropped to $99 at the local HOH. If you have a HOH around your area i am sure you should be able to do stock locate.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

watching China vs Turkey and china is getting schooled...its horrible to watch....but it was nice to see a pair of kobe v (i think they were kobes) out there.
i saw that game as well.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. i'm glad they didn't play yi, liu wei, and wang zhizhi though, give them a rest. the rest of the team though...other than sun yue....
sick.gif
. that little kid...
sick.gif
. and not in a good way.

liu wei always wears the kobe v homes though, he should be wearing them in the next round. this other dude used to wear the away kobes, but i don't think he wears them anymore. before the china hyperdunks, about half of the players wore kobe v's.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

oh and the chaos are STILL retail
laugh.gif

Wait, Chaos are STILL at stores?  
laugh.gif

yup retail price along with the comets, miles davis, and black outs. dont know what the size run is but if it wasnt marked down chances are they got a pretty good size run

Yeah the chaos were still retail, but all the newer releases (usa, blackout, md) were all 109 and the older ones were 99 at hohla. I went there yesterday to try and stock locate a pair of chaos, but none were available in 9-9.5. Luckily the guy on the other register noticed and was able to get a pair in the back that someone returned/exchanged.

Back
Top Bottom