OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

are Barbosa's kobe USA modified (i.e. colored with a marker on the flywire panel) or are they IDs?

ya i think they are, but i couldn't find anymore pics.
they are IDs or customs? haha your answer didnt specify...thanks for the input..im just curious

anyways...for those who missed Lakers training camp, like myself...its up on nba.com

http://www.nba.com/video/...1_h.nba/?ls=iref:nbahpt2

new color options up for the ZKV ID if anyone is interested

Gorge Green (sole, heelcup, inner lining, metallic eye stay, toe piece, forefoot midsole)
Varsity Crimson (for metallic eyestay)
University Blue (inner lining, metallic eyestay, sole, toe piece)

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Got these weeks ago from my cousin in the PI, they were worn probably 2-3 times. I had to clean them up a bit when I got them, decided to finally post them.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]
5033551733_1b30757d6a_z.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]Size 9 promo samples[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not for sale 
indifferent.gif
[/font]

nice one decepticon!
smile.gif
came from PI? wow did your cousin got it at hongkong? 

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Got these weeks ago from my cousin in the PI, they were worn probably 2-3 times. I had to clean them up a bit when I got them, decided to finally post them.
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]Size 9 promo samples[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not for sale 
indifferent.gif
[/font]

nice one decepticon!
smile.gif
came from PI? wow did your cousin got it at hongkong? 

doc, how come we missed this?
mad.gif

my size too
happy.gif
hehe

fait i think we didnt miss it. its a sample so maybe it came from a nike factory. unless there are several of them. i remember seeing a picture of a kobe collection with the MLK Vs too a long time ago and the MLKs was said to be samples obtained from HK or china...

my size too
happy.gif
hehe

fait i think we didnt miss it. its a sample so maybe it came from a nike factory. unless there are several of them. i remember seeing a picture of a kobe collection with the MLK Vs too a long time ago and the MLKs was said to be samples obtained from HK or china...

Correct, there were two samples on eBay months ago (size 12 and 9 I believe), I also remember seeing the picture of a Kobe collection from China though, and the MLKs were significantly bigger than the other kobe v's so they probably belonged to a player (fish, kobe, brown, odom etc.)
These remain unreleased. No one missed it.
wink.gif

my size too
happy.gif
hehe

It's time for me to search for these before wolf grey releases..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by krey1231

What happened to the blk/grey/purp colorway that was up on Eastbay?

They were actually the blackouts I guess. The first pic they had was black and purple then it changed to black and grey. They updated the tb pics too.

Originally Posted by al3x89

are Barbosa's kobe USA modified (i.e. colored with a marker on the flywire panel) or are they IDs?

ya i think they are, but i couldn't find anymore pics.
they are IDs or customs? haha your answer didnt specify...thanks for the input..im just curious

anyways...for those who missed Lakers training camp, like myself...its up on nba.com

http://www.nba.com/video/...1_h.nba/?ls=iref:nbahpt2

they can't be ID's. so they're modified USA's.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by krey1231

What happened to the blk/grey/purp colorway that was up on Eastbay?
They were actually the blackouts I guess. The first pic they had was black and purple then it changed to black and grey. They updated the tb pics too.
As what carbonsilver said above, the Black/Grey/Purple colorway, that we were expecting, was actually the Blackouts.  The picture and description on our website was updated to reflect this.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Why did Nike release the grey wolf instead of MLK, they really dropped the ball on that one
this. not just dropping the ball, it just didn't make sense.

I hope nike doesn't change the inks from metallic to glossy, like what they did with the chinas.

Back
Top Bottom