OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Kobe Vs for $80 shipped?

Nikestore clearance has Homes, POPs, and Draft Days on FSR for $99.97, use PICK46 for 20% off. Sign up for a new account and get free shipping. Inlines, Aways, and White/Red/Black for same price with select sizes.

Coupon valid through 9/30.
it didn't work for me.
the kobe v - "*This product may be excluded from promotions"
has anyone successfully got $80 shipped yet?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

dang it toosmooth now i want home del sol and the inks....ARGH!! we shall see, im already thinking VIs.

got the NWT syndrome from those pics

LOL. My bad blackcat. I knew those pics would change a few opinions on the two color ways; that & seeing them on Kobes feet. Me I wanted since the images first surfaced for both style and performance.

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

Originally Posted by a019

Damn if they keep releasing more Kobe colrways Ima end up
having more kobes than all my js put together smh

ive actually been selling pairs of my js to get more kobes. u can't deny some of the classic models of js but for the most part its all in the past. the present kobe line brings a fresh newness that i like. not to mention its the best performing shoe in the world
smile.gif
this. I've cleared out many jordans that i just don't feel like i have a need or want for anymore. All the money i've gotten from selling those, i've put forth toward kobes.
Not to mention having to pay retail (most of the time) doesnt help. like with jordans we mostly get them at fnl so i can get a 30% off.

all those colorways are on clearance but not the del sols?
tired.gif
Same here fam...I cleared pretty much all my non-OG colored Jordans and used that $ towards Kobes...from a total of 8 pairs of V's I only paid retail on USC's...nothing beats getting Kobes for $70-$80...

I am only missing Davinci for my collection. but my friend got a 10.5....he wouldn't sell it to me....
mad.gif

Thanks for the info carbonsilver and EastbayRep. I was one of the few that actually liked that blk/grey colorway.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Kobe Vs for $80 shipped?

Nikestore clearance has Homes, POPs, and Draft Days on FSR for $99.97, use PICK46 for 20% off. Sign up for a new account and get free shipping. Inlines, Aways, and White/Red/Black for same price with select sizes.

Coupon valid through 9/30.
with CA tax and shipping, it'll bring it back up around $95 shipped.....I'm better off with 20% off from Eastbay (and 20% off Eastbay GC)

^ theres no fsr for the POP's there's like a gap where are no 9's and 9.5's.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Solid stuff ^ You can post those Da Vincis again too cuz they're so darn pretty.
I will when I get the BS away (if I'm lucky enough to find one in my size
ohwell.gif
)
@ SOGO : man try to persuade him to sell or trade them to you . I didn't think twice when my friend got the Da Vinci's on ebay. I traded my Space Jam and my Black/cement 3 for them. I can find those on ebay anytime.

If 5 years ago someone told me that:

1) people would be lining up and camping out for Kobe's

2) Nike would release Kobe's in more than 5 colorways, let alone what, 15+ colorways?

3) that people would be buying Kobe's in multiple quantities and colors

4) and that people would be selling their Jordans (including me) to make room for Kobe's in their collection

I would have laughed in their face and told them they were crazy...and I would be here eating my words.  I really can't believe it! The shoe game is definitely evolving in a good way. 

Originally Posted by dimsum1

2) Nike would release Kobe's in more than 5 colorways, let alone what, 15+ colorways?

4) and that people would be selling their Jordans (including me) to make room for Kobe's in their collection

I would have laughed in their face and told them they were crazy...and I would be here eating my words.  I really can't believe it! The shoe game is definitely evolving in a good way. 

The fact that it has become "A Game" in literal terms, turns me off. It is such a hassle to obtain most of the releases non GR now, irks me to no end.

Wish I could go back 10 years ago, when I use to walk in a store and pick up a pair of Columbia 11's, or Foamposite's, etc.. It's getting a bit better as far as availability (Pearl Foams) from a few years back, or HOH only release. BUT, it's still nonsense , all of the camping and astronomical faux value of these sneakers, blah.
roll.gif

Oh well, such is life, eh?

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by dimsum1

The fact that it has become "A Game" in literal terms, turns me off. It is such a hassle to obtain most of the releases non GR now, irks me to no end.

Wish I could go back 10 years ago, when I use to walk in a store and pick up a pair of Columbia 11's, or Foamposite's, etc.. It's getting a bit better as far as availability (Pearl Foams) from a few years back, or HOH only release. BUT, it's still nonsense , all of the camping and astronomical faux value of these sneakers, blah.
roll.gif

Oh well, such is life, eh?

5) Kobe's line is doing all the above with a low top....Try to remember how many people didn't prefer and doubted the idea of a low top basketball shoe before.

Back
Top Bottom