OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Figured we should start this now that the ZKVI release is imminent.  I'll try and update the first page with everyone's designs as much as I can (as opposed to the last OP).

From NikeID's Facebook page:

"It's that time of year. Are you excited for the Zoom Kobe VI launch? @FreshnessMag has the scoop.
[h3]Stay tuned to the NIKEiD Facebook page. We'll have an exclusive preview of customization options for the Zoom Kobe VI this Friday, December 10th. Kobe VI iD will go on sale Friday, December 24th"[/h3]
Freshness Magazine article: Click Here

Release Dates:
December 10th (Friday) – NIKEiD Options Preview on Facebook
December 24th (Friday) – NIKEiD Nike Zoom Kobe VI
December 26th (Sunday) – Nike Zoom Kobe VI

Cost:
$165

Figured we should start this now that the ZKVI release is imminent.  I'll try and update the first page with everyone's designs as much as I can (as opposed to the last OP).

From NikeID's Facebook page:

"It's that time of year. Are you excited for the Zoom Kobe VI launch? @FreshnessMag has the scoop.
[h3]Stay tuned to the NIKEiD Facebook page. We'll have an exclusive preview of customization options for the Zoom Kobe VI this Friday, December 10th. Kobe VI iD will go on sale Friday, December 24th"[/h3]
Freshness Magazine article: Click Here

Release Dates:
December 10th (Friday) – NIKEiD Options Preview on Facebook
December 24th (Friday) – NIKEiD Nike Zoom Kobe VI
December 26th (Sunday) – Nike Zoom Kobe VI

Cost:
$165

nice job on starting the dread adrian....i guess half the posts will be edwin posting his IDs. Sounds like Tony wants in on the game too =)

so when are we playing again?

nice job on starting the dread adrian....i guess half the posts will be edwin posting his IDs. Sounds like Tony wants in on the game too =)

How long did it take to receive the V iD when it began? Might have to order one right away if it takes over a month.

How long did it take to receive the V iD when it began? Might have to order one right away if it takes over a month.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

5 weeks. Towards the end they were down to just over 3 weeks.

Make sure you order them well before Chinese New Year though or add 2 weeks to your order...lol This year it starts earlier (Feb 3rd) so be aware everyone.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

5 weeks. Towards the end they were down to just over 3 weeks.

Make sure you order them well before Chinese New Year though or add 2 weeks to your order...lol This year it starts earlier (Feb 3rd) so be aware everyone.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Haha. I'm good this year. But then again I haven't checked the options yet.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Haha. I'm good this year. But then again I haven't checked the options yet.

I don't even bother with GR Kobe shoes anymore.....ID > GR.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I don't even bother with GR Kobe shoes anymore.....ID > GR.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom