OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

I'll snap some quick pics before I go to work tomorrow, and post em tomorrow night or sunday. Theyre going back anyway, wasnt happy with how the sole didnt match the base. Already ordered the replacement pair with minor modifications...

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'll snap some quick pics before I go to work tomorrow, and post em tomorrow night or sunday. Theyre going back anyway, wasnt happy with how the sole didnt match the base. Already ordered the replacement pair with minor modifications...

aww man... sorry to hear that bro... another 3-4 weeks of waiting...

seems like purples can be "off" this year...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

actually its the del sol...I did the translucent del sol outsole, and on the toe where sole meets the base its way off.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

actually its the del sol...I did the translucent del sol outsole, and on the toe where sole meets the base its way off.

does nike accept returns on ID items? If so, are they pretty stingy or what? Just curious since I did a couple of Camos and hoping they come out the way they are pictured.

does nike accept returns on ID items? If so, are they pretty stingy or what? Just curious since I did a couple of Camos and hoping they come out the way they are pictured.

Originally Posted by dubchester

they accept returns, if you check your order status, next to it, it says "get return label" and you can print it out there and send it back. Takes about 2 weeks to get the $$ back. Or you can return it to any niketown, outlet, or factory store.

they accept returns, if you check your order status, next to it, it says "get return label" and you can print it out there and send it back. Takes about 2 weeks to get the $$ back. Or you can return it to any niketown, outlet, or factory store.

quick pics, just to show what I got...

happy with everything but the sole/base mis match. Main noticeable point is on the toe, just couldnt get past it, so they're already on their way back.

2n007ye.jpg

rjqj3d.jpg

dm7i2w.jpg

29w8uvb.jpg

quick pics, just to show what I got...

happy with everything but the sole/base mis match. Main noticeable point is on the toe, just couldnt get past it, so they're already on their way back.

2n007ye.jpg

rjqj3d.jpg

dm7i2w.jpg

29w8uvb.jpg

Damn.... those look hot Shaun... too bad the purples don't match... smh... sorry to see/hear that...

So what slight modifications did you do s dub?

Damn.... those look hot Shaun... too bad the purples don't match... smh... sorry to see/hear that...

So what slight modifications did you do s dub?

purples were fine to me...the yellow on the outsole and base were waaay off. Base has a little bit of orange tint, and the toe was a straight yellow. From the side it didnt bother me too bad, but from the front it irked me so they had to go back. I tried to get past it, I just couldnt.
frown.gif

purples were fine to me...the yellow on the outsole and base were waaay off. Base has a little bit of orange tint, and the toe was a straight yellow. From the side it didnt bother me too bad, but from the front it irked me so they had to go back. I tried to get past it, I just couldnt.
frown.gif

Honestly sdub they look great but I know how you feel once sometimes doesn't feel right there's no changing your mind. I did the same cw just used the all white sole option just didn't order hoping a gr comes out close to those colors because I'm broke can't afford an I'd pair right now
frown.gif

Honestly sdub they look great but I know how you feel once sometimes doesn't feel right there's no changing your mind. I did the same cw just used the all white sole option just didn't order hoping a gr comes out close to those colors because I'm broke can't afford an I'd pair right now
frown.gif

I wonder what Nike does with returned IDs

Originally Posted by theone218

They go to Nike outlets and factory stores

Originally Posted by theone218

They go to Nike outlets and factory stores

Back
Top Bottom