OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by teller360

^ maybe im blind but it didn't come up when i checked today
there's a direct link a page or two back.  You won't be able to get to it by browsing from the main ID page.  I talked to the Nike customer rep and she said my orders are good to go and I placed my orders last night.  Hope she's right. 
ohwell.gif

EDIT:  Looks like these are available to the general public and it's NOT limited.  Do a search on NDC for Kobe VI and you'll see they are a separate ID option from the regular/cross-fade versions.  Good luck to those who want 'em now. 

thanks for the info, easy find

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by teller360

^ maybe im blind but it didn't come up when i checked today
there's a direct link a page or two back.  You won't be able to get to it by browsing from the main ID page.  I talked to the Nike customer rep and she said my orders are good to go and I placed my orders last night.  Hope she's right. 
ohwell.gif

EDIT:  Looks like these are available to the general public and it's NOT limited.  Do a search on NDC for Kobe VI and you'll see they are a separate ID option from the regular/cross-fade versions.  Good luck to those who want 'em now. 

thanks for the info, easy find

This dude up here seriously needs to get banned asap.

E- have u gotten your guccis back from getting the finishing touches done?

This dude up here seriously needs to get banned asap.

E- have u gotten your guccis back from getting the finishing touches done?

DubC...those are pretty dope!

Got a pair should be in tomorrow. I'll snap pics over the weekend!!

DubC...those are pretty dope!

Got a pair should be in tomorrow. I'll snap pics over the weekend!!

^ Thanks, s dubl! I'm anxious to get 'em. I know the GR Camo's are releasing at the end of the month, but this is my first ID pair so I'm stoked!

^ Thanks, s dubl! I'm anxious to get 'em. I know the GR Camo's are releasing at the end of the month, but this is my first ID pair so I'm stoked!

df03546fe4739701c8970aaa99b525289c5972a_t.gif
 My Kobe ID's I ordered last night. The Coach Fever is my gaming name for Major League Gaming. I've been attending Major League Gaming tournaments for the Halo series since early 2004.

df03546fe4739701c8970aaa99b525289c5972a_t.gif
 My Kobe ID's I ordered last night. The Coach Fever is my gaming name for Major League Gaming. I've been attending Major League Gaming tournaments for the Halo series since early 2004.

Back
Top Bottom