OG 12's Black/ Varsity Red WEARABLE??

Not sure where to be posted forgive me if this is the wrong place.

I just picked up a DS pair of these shoes and the midsole is pretty stiff unlike my taxi's which are pretty soft when pressed down. Are they wearable?

Thank you all for answering.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

Not sure where to be posted forgive me if this is the wrong place.

I just picked up a DS pair of these shoes and the midsole is pretty stiff unlike my taxi's which are pretty soft when pressed down. Are they wearable?

Thank you all for answering.
First of all, what taxis do you own? CDP?
Because all OG XII's have super stiff midsoles. When they are new, they are hardly bendaable ^^

But they are also the most durable Jordans i ever have seen and worn.

Mine OG Taxis are still wearable and i only needed a minor glueing on the innerside of the midsole.

My 2004 retros cannot match qualitywise. 

Im wearing my OG taxis as I am typing this out....

Your taxis are more than likely some sort of retro. When I owned taxi lows that released in 05 they were spring like in comparison to the OGs. In 1996 the zoom air that was used in the OGs werent exactly perfected by nike and it was maybe a 1-2 year technology.

So, for them to feel stiff is normal. I would wear them without hesitation. The only thing that I have heard from fellow NT'ers to watch for is possible separation around the arch areas and midsole. But even that is rare, as my dude above said, these are the most durable, well built jordans ever made.

i bought a ds pair of og taxis a few years back and the sole started coming apart after a couple wears. i just kept gluing them back on though so if you dont mind that then you should be good. i say its a good chance that the sole will start to seperate....

I bought a pair of Taxis and White/Reds not long before each of them rereleased a few years back. They've been worn a few dozen times and are still very stiff, but have stood up fine.

You can basically wear any pair of xii's without much hesitation, they were built for a beating. Even the OG's , other then a little sole seperation, they should hold up

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

You can basically wear any pair of xii's without much hesitation, they were built for a beating. Even the OG's , other then a little sole seperation, they should hold up

Id say wear them.. I had an OG pair of Taxis that I wore very often, and they never began to separate.

This is good to read because i actually have OG bred 12's coming in next week, that i got off +!*#*+#%$$#@+.

Back
Top Bottom