OG AJ XII question

To those who own an OG pair of XII's, any color, has anyone's pairs fallen apart on them yet? I'm wearing mine casually, and want to know how manymore wears I can get out of 'em before they can retire to the box. Thanks y'all!!!!

I've bought 2 pairs within the last year, and have worn them casually a handful of times with no sign of problems. They scared me because they wereextremely stiff, but seem to be fine after a bit of breaking in.

My OG 12 entire sole came off. Yellow carbon fiber fully exposed.

But all my other OG 12s are fine. Go figure.

ogs are fine to wear as long as they were kept well , not in no hot or realy dry climates . if the shoe looks good and you cant see any glue comein apartinbetween the midsole and the upper then your good. i wear mine all the time with no problems .

^^^^Your right. I ball in my OG's and they still fresh. The material on them will mosy likely last for a while. If your wearing them for casual wear thenthe worst thing that could happen is they turn yellow on you (Depending on which cw you have)

I've only had 2 pairs separate ...but that was due to inexperience, once they begin to separate, they have to be repaired asap, or it will get worse. Sincethose first 2 pairs, ive worn all my others like they came out yesterday.

I got no problems with my OG bred's, and they are still extremely comfortable and great to ball in.

The bottom part of the sole, where the rubber sections are over the middle of the foot can rip, tear, and peel away. That's the only problem I've hadwith OG's.

I've got the white/red pair myself. They were deadstock 2 years ago, but figured that it had to be brought out and worn. No heavy running or anything, justto kick it at the mall, movies, etc. I wore them a few weeks ago to a gig, and was concerned that the outer 'toe patch' would separate first thananywhere else on the shoe. Surprisingly it held up through the night.

When it comes to XII's I only wear originals and haven't had problems with any of them falling apart or yellowing. I don't ball in them, I justwear casually

Back
Top Bottom