OG BLACK GOLD AIR JORDAN 1

Heres a tough one for you. Legit? and price check. If they are fake, what would a real pair go for in this condition?
j5criq.jpg

xpqzah.jpg

24weepu.jpg

Thanks niketalk.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat​
teamautobot​

man i have never seen a pair of these in my life so i wouldnt know, but damn these are rare, i think a DS pair of those runs $2000ish, one of the rarest Is
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

condition doesn't really matter... If they're real...

Just having a pair would be good enough for most collectors....

DS would be a new car to who ever had em' Not a Bently... But a nice car
This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

Yup, this is a toughie. But I thought the Black/Gold OG's were patent? OG I's confuse me, so I'm not sure. Maybe if we can get an OG head in here to help out, it would clear it up. Or SoleSupreme can be of some assistance too.
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan

Those are soo fake, the swoosh doesn't have the proper curves, look at the Wings logo, it's so misaligned.

Quote:
i think a DS pair of those runs $2000ish

Not even close homie, try adding another digit in there and raising it numerically.

Thanks. And I heard a ds pair went for 30,000. So umm... yeah. :wow:
eek.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

solesupreme, i believe you are referring to the black/gold patent OG Is that run around what you were thinking... from previous knowledge the leather OG black/gold Is pictured in this thread do not run even close to as high... i could be wrong
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Quote:
solesupreme, i believe you are referring to the black/gold patent OG Is that run around what you were thinking... from previous knowledge the leather OG black/gold Is pictured in this thread do not run even close to as high... i could be wrong

^ Find a legit pair of Black Gold 1's in any condition and I guarantee you that you' will see them be sold for more than any other shoe that you've seen. We've seen a lot of look alike's, most of them were fake, and yet I still believe RJ's pair is fake too! There is no way that there can be so many things e wrong with the aj1 just in the blk/gold colorway as compared to any other og aj1. There is also no way the swoosh cannot be as perfect as it is on the regular og aj1's. The swoosh was created much before and aj1, so there is no sense in believing that the swoosh on the aj1blk/gold was rather done less circularly. Just stare at it, you'll see what I mean

^^^ i was never questioning the authenticity of them, i personally cant tell so i trust you, i was just curious about the value of them... i always thought carmines would run higher than leather OG black/gold Is, and who is RJ? thanks for the info SoleSupreme
(|TEAM JAYS|)

I see what you mean Sole. Thanks for the info :wink:
wink.gif
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

Quote:
i was never questioning the authenticity of them, i personally cant tell so i trust you, i was just curious about the value of them... i always thought carmines would run higher than leather OG black/gold Is, and who is RJ? thanks for the info SoleSupreme

No way Jose, Carmines more than a OG blk/gold 1, noooooo way!!

DO you know how impossible OG Blk.Gold I's are, it's like finding a particular sand pebble in a bucket of sand.

The max I've seen a carmine go for was about $5k sold by roman234life, over 4 years ago!!! And second to that my pair!!

As far as the Carmines go, I've owned about 6 different DS pairs in my lifetime yet far, and the Blk/Gold I's - ZERO. Heck you can find a Carmines listed on ebay at any given time, but not an authentic Black/gold I.

does any 1 know anybody who has an authentictpair of these?

also do these go higher than the og I that were purple and some other color, i think only like 2 of those were made soem 1 posted a pics of it over the summer and ppl said the chances of him finding that were slim to none, do you guys know what i am talking about?
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

^^^ yeah the white/purple and yellow Is, i remember that thread JJ

thanks solesupreme, but damn 5K for carmines? i have never seen that either... last pair i saw was $3500 US approx and i dont remember the seller

how much do DS PL OG black/gold 1s and DS OG leather black/gold 1s run for then?
(|TEAM JAYS|)

Yeah I remember that thread Killer. I was the one who posted the pics. I dont know the price difference though cause OG I's are not my cup of tea. And I believe RJ has a legit pair of Black/Gold I's like Sole mentioned earlier. Not sure if they are indeed legit though.

original_jordan_i_laker.jpg

jordan_laker_i.jpg
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

so whats more valuable the white/purple yellow 1 or the black or gold 1 because i am so confuse
i really need to know

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanks will for posting those pics

i am not 2 good with OG I's either considering the fact till this year, i didnt even know about the og blk/gold and the og purple/yellow colorway

but 30,000 thats crazy, thats almost worth much as the allen iverson shoe that was like 50,000 with diamonds on it or something like that, good luck finding those, whoever is looking

"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Ya all, I have a pair of Gold/Black OG Is, they are not in ds condition but still in very very good shape, I don't have the box neither. I got these by luck, and the shoes are not with me right now, they are with my wife in south cal. But I can ask her to take some pictures. I never knew whether my pair was legit or not, like many of you, I suck in og Is. Of course if they are worth that much, I will truely turely and dearly hope that mine's are real.

You guys want me to get some pics, start a thread and comment on it? This topic is getting quite interesting.
FS DS OG Jordan XIII XII XI Retro XIII Altitude Hot Heat​

FS DS XI Columbia IX CG IV BRED XVI GINGER DUNK BISON & TIFFANY, DON'T SLEEP​

so sole do you know if any of these are real or are they all confirmed fakes?
iypt0j.jpg

rhkcjm.jpg

143ds89.jpg
Team Pacific Northwest​

Lol.. take it easy on the legend guys...
Kinda rare for the legend to be around this forum. :D
happy.gif
Quote:
Heres a tough one for you. Legit? and price check. If they are fake, what would a real pair go for in this condition?
Quote:
Sole.... you have a pair right? Or you did.... Or you will...
Indohan

Quote:
does any 1 know anybody who has an authentictpair of these?

retired jordans does. His shoes were on display at some event and Tinker Hatfield himself was surprised to see an authentic pair still around. As for who else, I'm not too sure. I can confidently Michael Jordan and Tinker, but beyond that I'm not sure. I've heard many names such as Scottie Pippen, Charles Oakley, Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, etc.....

Back
Top Bottom