OG CB34 Godzilla any pix?

Does it matter I kinda wanna see them too.. google is @#%$
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Almost identical lets see pics....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Sorry fellas, i wish my og cb34 were in good shape but as you can see, they are beat up. Nike re-did these exactly the same way they were back when they first came out except for 4 small details:

first, the air bubble is smaller like all retros

second, on the left shoe of the og the nike sign was reversed. They changed that in the retro

third, the material in those circles were leather in the og but they switch to suede for the retro

and lastly, the inside sole of the og was purple. For the retro, they are black. Other than those very small details, these shoes are on point. I really needed a new pair. thanks nike

Nice picks, Korim.....did you work construction in those? LOL
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

:wow:
eek.gif
Those OG's are so beat up!! IMO the circles on the ankle portion were not leather on the OG's. The suede must have faded.

Quote:
they should do every retro this good.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

an old pic of mine

c2235f2c48736b03e035ca8a5e4b10a03fbb222.jpg

wanted size 9 dsdunks: orange supreme's, shanghai's, brazil's ,heineken's, homer's

^ :wow:
eek.gif

10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

BKsole, that pair looks really good...hope that pic isnt too old....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Gotta love the aqua killers. To think they are 20dollars cheaper. How much were they when they first came out 129?

Quote:
they should do every retro this good.
For real....they look great thanks for the pics man.

How is the quality?
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

while the look is damn near dead on the fit of these is off, you can see it by the gentlemans pics above, the OG's had a better fit, it seems like all nikes products including the jordan brand retro's are extremely NARROW, oh well atleast they got it right visibly.

That godzilla look like beaten up by king kong :lol:
laugh.gif

I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Back
Top Bottom