***OG Fire Red IV Clothing***1989

I was going through some stuff at home and thought id share these vintage fits....the only thing is they have elastic on the bottom of the pants but definatley a kool jumpsuite and plus the windbreaker material falls over the elasitc .....peep in peace!

4zvbmrs.jpg

626ym1s.jpg

67g4sae.jpg
:smile:
smile.gif

2ajteeo.jpg

AIM:Asal420 Email:M3maniac03@yahoo.com
*BAYAREA*
150+ jordans, sz 10
***LOOKING 4 JORDAN SHIRTS SZ XXL**

I want that jacket
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIX

nice bro, very nice. That's what i call vintage heat
Team Pacific Northwest​

sup airdhazzal- u might catch me in davis rockin it sometimes i got alotta buddies going there i applied to med school in the carribean so im out otherwise ucd is koo for bio btw i got that niners sweatshirt too from 94' .....
*BAYAREA*
150+ jordans, sz 10

Nice stuff, now let's see you rock the whole outfit.
ST. LOUIS RAMS

asal420- If you see someone at UCD wearing J's, its probably me :lol:
laugh.gif
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIX

that jacket is koo and still looks fresh, airdhaazzal there are lots of peeps at davis wearing jordans including me...u just never notice ppl wearing em as much
AIM- Funnydude34
andrew.sarmiento@gmail.com
references: truthmain,nonchalant916,wooha,j23stunnah, jsyck, authenticsneakers

I wish i went to davis id literally crush em :wink:
wink.gif
ing again...i remember looking up shoes on shoetrends.com and they were selling em for stupid prices..but thats one of the legit sites that had stuff for shoeheads in that time...now its bananas

*BAYAREA*
150+ jordans, sz 10

nice stuff. but i think people will laugh at you if you wear them NOW, dont u think?
its kinda outdated, isnt it?

no offence, those are nice stuffs. definitely just for collection purposes.
Indohan

INDO- yeah i feel you on that boss but not everyone can pull it off .............vintage is in like a holiday....just depends how you rock it sweatshirts are kool at home, jackets are vital whenever its cold, but say for example you go to the courts and some1 has on knee high socks with old shoes and tucks his t shirt in his shorts......you may look at him like wth.....but what if he schools you? You gotta have game but none the less style comes and goes- for MJ what was the norm than he always did the opposite and that made it kool, i purposley bought an extra pair of grapes to just ball in because i promised myself if they ever get retroed ima hoop in em....i feel like tuckin in my t shirt in my shorts sometimes really its exciting 2 c peoples reactions when i step on the court im in your face.....

and to be honest aquas are considered out of style compared to the AJXX2, but we still buy em....
*BAYAREA*
150+ jordans, sz 10

btw way ne one have that pic of mj flight club i think it was for the nike catalouge for 90' or 91' if im not mistaken.....MJ is in a dark
indoor gym with the grape fit, it also came with og v's......i dont remember the exact pic id like ot save it....
*BAYAREA*
150+ jordans, sz 10

Nice stuff, brings back alot of memories.
I have that Jordan Grape pic on my home PC, I'll post if when I leave the office if someone else can't find it.
FS: 1999 Jrordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Sick outfit. And those IV are :pimp:
pimp.gif
"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
~This Is How We Chill, From 93 'Til...~​
My freestyle talent overpowers brothers can't hack...it
They lack wit; we got the mack ish
93 'Til Infinity
Kill all that wack shh....​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Love that OG Nike Jordan tee.
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar #? Malik Allen
#9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson
#24 Richard Jefferson #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams #? Jamaal Magloire #? Robert Hite

Jumpman tilted the right > Jumpman straight up

Dope Vintage Gear...
DENVER NUGGETS
We Not Talkin 'Bout The Game....The Actual Game...When It Matters....We Talkin 'Bout Practice Man!​

Back
Top Bottom