OG HOT LIME NIKE AIR MAX 90 RETRO PIX!!!!

Originally Posted by Pinnaster Pinneped

the people that run Nike US are idiots! Yeah US gets all these supposed exclusives or what not but for the most part they suck! Give us the OG retro colorways and sales will be much much better.

They shouldn't look too far either. Look how fast the Infrared 90's sold out.
smh.gif
Infrareds didnt sell out quick, infact they were reduced in price for quite a while. regardless they still did well enough that nike shouldnt have aproblem releasing shoes like these, the laser blues, the good AM Lights, etc.. without fear that they will still sell.. like i said, they know they would sellthey must have other reasons for only releasing them on the other side of the pond.

Okay, I think you guys failed to get the point I was trying to make... when I say that they sold out quick I was simply implyingthat they sold out much much quicker than the normal stuff that we usually get. The typical all white or all black leather joints with blue or whatever othercolor that end up going to the outlets in no time.

What I'm saying is that the OG colors have a far better chance of selling than the normal whack stuff that we typically get. But of course, some retrosjust sit in shelves too. Particulary the basketball shoes.

For the most part, almost everything hits the outlets these days. With the exception of the super limited hyped up stuff that everyone decides to jumpon.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I don't understand why they don't release some of the UK/Euro/Asia exclusives over here in small numbers. Make them a quickstrike or something. I know Nike knows there is a demand for this stuff, because you know they're watching everything said on here. Is the demand as big as it is across the pond? Probably not. But there IS a niche community that would eat this ++!% up. Why not just drop them in lesser amounts so everyone can be happy? At least make me feel like I have a chance.

There's two sides to this coin, Nike can either release them only in Europe where they buy up Running shoes with the quickness, and not release them here causing us states-side to complain. Or they can send them here in limited batches where people will b***h about how Nike is just trying to ride the "quickstrike" train to the bank. It was going to be a small consumer base PR loss from one side either way. Nike made their decision and we'll live with it.
But do you REALLY think Nike cares about people complaining? They're in the business of making $$$$$. If there is a niche market for these, whichthere clearly is, why would you NOT drop them? That's just more money in the bank.

Please believe Nike isn't concerned with PR losses from our side of the camp(the folks REALLY into kicks). If they were, a lot of the butchered retros andtrash releases we've seen would not have released. At the end of the day, they're about their money, homie. That said, I'm baffled why theycontinue to ignore the small community of people that would eat releases like this up.

But do you REALLY think Nike cares about people complaining? They're in the business of making $$$$$. If there is a niche market for these, which there clearly is, why would you NOT drop them? That's just more money in the bank.

Please believe Nike isn't concerned with PR losses from our side of the camp(the folks REALLY into kicks). If they were, a lot of the butchered retros and trash releases we've seen would not have released.

Don't you think if Nike is trying to cater their item to a small niche market they would care about how we felt about the item?

At the end of the day, they're about their money, homie. That said, I'm baffled why they continue to ignore the small community of people that would eat releases like this up.

It'll sit on the shelves around here, meanwhile overseas they'll sell like hotcakes.

i think everyone likes the retro 90s because of the toe box. all the newer 90s are leather and I know myself and a lot of other really go for the mesh toe box.So i really go after the retros for the mesh toe boxes

Yeah I'm with you, but your everyday person would prefer leather. I don't know about your area, but around me, I'll see someone with a pair of90's that have a mesh toe maybe once a week, now I see multiple people a day with pairs of 90's that have normal elather toe boxes, like the all whitesand all blacks.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

But do you REALLY think Nike cares about people complaining? They're in the business of making $$$$$. If there is a niche market for these, which there clearly is, why would you NOT drop them? That's just more money in the bank.

Please believe Nike isn't concerned with PR losses from our side of the camp(the folks REALLY into kicks). If they were, a lot of the butchered retros and trash releases we've seen would not have released.

Don't you think if Nike is trying to cater their item to a small niche market they would care about how we felt about the item?

At the end of the day, they're about their money, homie. That said, I'm baffled why they continue to ignore the small community of people that would eat releases like this up.

It'll sit on the shelves around here, meanwhile overseas they'll sell like hotcakes.
These would NOT sit on shelves if they were released in limited numbers, my dude. Let's be honest. If they were released in numbers like theHOA pack, then yes, we'd see them on sale eventually. If these were made a quickstrike or an indie release, please believe they'd be gone with thequickness. And that was my point from the beginning--drop them stateside in smaller, limited numbers to satisfy the smaller market here. Off the strength ofthem being bright OG colors and mesh, these would sell well to the "sneakerhead" crowd.

Dear Nike US,

Suck a nut.

kthxbye.

but seriously$!*@ is up with this...apart from whats already listed and released in UK...didnt they get the teal(azure?) 90s TOO?!?!

oh yea..i wore my 04 limes today, Mmm...but id have no problem pickin up the 03s

I CANT WIN OVER HERE!!

btw, i want lasers really bad.

is this a JD exclusive or EU exclusive?
correct me if im wrong...but doesnt JD (and not nike) decide what colorways they release.
thats like asking why a supreme exclusive doesnt release in your local finishline

are the prices confirmed? if they are, what are the prices? im liking these, and im still thinking about the new infrareds
eyes.gif
smokin.gif

hypebeasts need to be told the story about these and theyll fall for them.. OG colorways... OMG.. but theres rarely any true story behind the shoes when theyare up on the shelve. with a real story, theyd sell well imo

what a horrible time for shoes to drop in the UK, the pound is killing the dollar.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

what a horrible time for shoes to drop in the UK, the pound is killing the dollar.

Yup and I'm not going to pay over 200 for these. US should get them and if they don't oh well I guess I will sit it out.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Yup and I'm not going to pay over 200 for these. US should get them and if they don't oh well I guess I will sit it out.
yep, unfortunately im with you on this one. as much as i want these im not willing to pay the inflated price plus the cost it would end up costing meto actually get these shipped over here. On another note, if someone needs an ID done or something like that and could grab me a pair of these we could mos defmake something work.

THESE ARE UK EXCLUSIVE FOR JD SPORTS SHOPS ONLY
pimp.gif

One of the buyer/creative managers at the store is a huge OG Air Max fan, that is why we get such great colours. You'll only get these on import NOTgeneral release, sorry

the reason nike is sending the UK good air max's is because they sell out. remember when the infrared 90s came out here ? no one bought them or the HOApack so nike thinks why waste our time.

All you cats that are complaining about what Nike is doing as far as air max releases...I hope all of you copped those blue mesh 90s that recently dropped!Nike won't drop og 90s or air max lights (mesh) if you don't cop the quality stuff that they give you. Show Nike that there is a market for mesh airmaxes in the states....and hopefully they will deliver!!! Everybody who posted in this thread not residing in the UK should of copped those blue 90s!

Dope Air Max CW's not releasing in the US Unappreciation thread Vol. Wtf is wrong with you Nike?

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom