OG Infared Legit Check. Need fast response

Legit alright. Good to go
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

yada yada yoda, those are legit.
HEAT SEEKER
-B*%!h talkin s*^t like she wants me on the Maury show, so I hit the whip and I dip like an Oreo-
-Used to think your skills were raw as %#@$, till they went and Belichicked you Bonds'n up-

Legit. That's grail status right there :smokin
smokin.gif
(well, to me at least :D
happy.gif
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
those are grail status to me also

go cop those
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

hahaha Louisiana ROFL. you're still butt hurt wow and we need to get a life huh? dude waits a month to get a new account just so he can get banned again. See you next month louisiana..... i mean stefly
Team Pacific Northwest​

Stop...They are fakes...

Louisiana (slefly) is still wrong...The shoes in the pic may be real, but the seller is FAKE

I was checking that auction (item # 320166477132 )

The sell has sold other pairs of "OG" VI's using that same picture... Various sizes selling for $46 - 49.99

also has / had retro bordeaus and fake cement 3's...(with keychain)

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

^ great catch.....lucky someone cared enough to do some detective work. This is why you always get tagged pics before you even consider buying.
HEAT SEEKER
-B*%!h talkin s*^t like she wants me on the Maury show, so I hit the whip and I dip like an Oreo-
-Used to think your skills were raw as %#@$, till they went and Belichicked you Bonds'n up-

LOL, I just realised, no one mentioned about getting tagged pictures here.
That's why we need to work together here. :smh:
smh.gif
Indohan

Just to let you guys know, i got them. I was worried because i went ahead and bought them after many people on here said they were legit, then forever23 said they were probably fakes.

I was very worried, but sure enough i got them in the mail today. Turns out they are legit. Same ones in the picture. Tag even matches the one on air-jordans.com. Good condition for some OG's. And for $55 shipped!!!

^Pics?? :nerd:
nerd.gif
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

Quote:
Just to let you guys know, i got them. I was worried because i went ahead and bought them after many people on here said they were legit, then forever23 said they were probably fakes.

I was very worried, but sure enough i got them in the mail today. Turns out they are legit. Same ones in the picture. Tag even matches the one on air-jordans.com. Good condition for some OG's. And for $55 shipped!!!

willsndvl
Quote:
^Pics??

stillxmental

Quote:
ha, really dont feel like it. Maybe at a later date.
320166477132320167725126This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

Those seems legit. Not so nice cop because of its condition.
btw, from Air-Jordans.com

Known production dates and factories:
901012 FT1, 901101 FT2, 901101 FT1, 910305 FT1,
910608 FT2 Taiwan
Indohan

Back
Top Bottom