OG Jordan 12s

Out of curiosity, do DS OG jordan 12's crack or fall apart at all? I have heard that these are one of the most durable pairs of Jordans, but it's never harmful to ask since these shoes are nearly 11 years old.

Thanks, and please mind the flames. Appreciate it NT.

It is possible that a DS pair will crack, but the XII's were built solid
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Everyone is going to tell you that they don't, but both my red/white and red/black XII's began to fall apart. Its weird because it was in the same spot. The whole sole began to come off. I'm not sure why it happened. Just be careful...
TEAMSSB

The sole to my Playoffs started to peel off from the sides. But are still intact. The adhesive is just starting to wear off.

The little plastic tab that says "JORDAN" on the side of the shoes... can crack and fall appart... depends on how they were stored
This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

still have my blk/reds which are kinda beat. wear every now and then to ball outside. nothing falling apart yet.

I balled outdoors in OG Blk/Red, Wht/Red, Playoff and Wht/Blk-Taxi XII's and it was all good.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Back
Top Bottom