OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Ended up making the purchase on there today. Can't beat $190 shipped, retail. May be the only place I know that has my size for retail. Thank you again really appreciate it.
Try not to sleep on future releases. You definitely missed some decent deals on those.

Try not to sleep on future releases. You definitely missed some decent deals on those.

yeah for sure, I remember seeing these for like 135ish or something on sheik or hibbett? couple months back, etc. I know these were available under retail. But the way I see it.. considering I'm looking for them now months later when inventory is all dried up...retail is the best I can ask for, just glad to not pay anything over box price for someone who passed up on these lol. I'm grateful.

yeah for sure, I remember seeing these for like 135ish or something on sheik or hibbett? couple months back, etc. I know these were available under retail. But the way I see it.. considering I'm looking for them now months later when inventory is all dried up...retail is the best I can ask for, just glad to not pay anything over box price for someone who passed up on these lol. I'm grateful.
Looks like I missed out too. Been looking all over for size 13. Hibbet does have them on sale plus with their special going on right now it brings the shoes down to $130, but of course only size 15 and 17. Finishline has them but only size 14.

I paid full price (plus tax) the morning they dropped. It was the first time I went to a brick & mortar store for Js in several years.

And you know what? I don't regret it one bit. Worth every penny. In fact, even if they were $100 more expensive, they would still worth it to me.

Real talk....I scooped 4 pairs on release weekend and don't regret about it

My favorite shoe ever....and now I get to do the same thing with my second favorite, the Last Shots, in a few months

Last edited by a moderator:
The shape is horrible for some reason. I think JB shad problems with this 13 run where they used the mesh side panels. Toe box area looks crazy on these.

You think the 13’s releasing Saturday will be the same? I’ve only seen a few pics

Wait we're talking about the breds right? Because i think the quality wasnt horrible. They couldve improved on the leather a little bit but all in all i was contempt with this release.

D3256219-D2B4-40A7-9D93-C21E5462DB16.jpeg
Wait we're talking about the breds right? Because i think the quality wasnt horrible. They couldve improved on the leather a little bit but all in all i was contempt with this release.

The shape of the shoe was Bad. The toe boxes curved up like elf shoes.

My toe box isn’t anywhere near that bad. I absolutely love my pair, but I’m not terribly picky about shape.

I think it depends on size too. Some were worse than others. My size 10 wasn’t as bad as that pic but it was very noticeable I collect vintage/original Jordans so I’m picky about it lol. Guess I’m just an old man.

Back
Top Bottom