OG JORDAN 4 BLACK/CEMENT GREY 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will probably just get my 2012's repainted and pass on these. Was hoping for the BC 3s since I've never owned those.

I know the info was just made available,but is anyone willing to guess either all star break,end of July,or Black Friday as the release date?

I know the info was just made available,but is anyone willing to guess either all star break,end of July,or Black Friday as the release date?
djfolk said all info posted today retiree after q2. These are maybe july, may, or September. I think jb will drop something bigger than these next black Friday to restore faith after the true blue

Black Friday mass release would be nice. 2012 iteration was atrocious, glad I got rid of them.

Yessir.. just got rid of my '12s figuring they were coming with NA. :nthat:

Dammit...I mean yes! No I'm mean both actually. Looks like I Got a have these too ..

Has Jordan ever gotten it right on the paintjob for the IV's. I know that the III's from around 2011 had it pretty decent, although that could just be the difference in the midsole shapes.

Skipping the 4s that come in Jan for these.

Dang

So

Bred 13's

Bred 4's,

Flint 13's,

Olive 8's,

Red Suede 5's

Royal 1's

Shadow 1's

JB know good and well I only have two feet I can't rotate all these sneakers

I hope these are more like aqua material than black metallic 5s..I swear seems like with the BMs if you even touch em hard enough it puts a white scuff that won't go away...anybody else feel me???

I hope these are more like aqua material than black metallic 5s..I swear seems like with the BMs if you even touch em hard enough it puts a white scuff that won't go away...anybody else feel me???
Thought they were same

My 2012s still look very good but they are not comfortable at all unfortunately.
So while I don´t care about the Nike Air too much I might have to cop 2017s if the materials are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom