OG Jordan 4's possible value

Post a pic of size tag to determine release.. Do you still have the box and stuff? This adds value.

With box:
99' retros run maybe $150-$200 in this shape.
89' OGs would bring about $120-$150ish maybe..

Well much to my dismay, it's been determined that they are fakes. Very very good fakes though. The tag was the only way it was discovered. Thanks though.

Well much to my dismay, it's been determined that they are fakes. Very very good fakes though. The tag was the only way it was discovered. Thanks though.
who told u they are fake? Post a pic of the tag anyway..They look ok to me.

Thanks so much. At least I bought them 10 years ago and I don't really care. In the wake of the bad news, I went out and bought 2 new pair of Jordan 5's. I did my research and made sure they were legit. My wife hates them but I could care less. I love them. I feel like I did back in elementary school.

Thanks so much. At least I bought them 10 years ago and I don't really care. In the wake of the bad news, I went out and bought 2 new pair of Jordan 5's. I did my research and made sure they were legit. My wife hates them but I could care less. I love them. I feel like I did back in elementary school.
bought from where? Don't want those to be fake too

Bought them from a local collector. My friend who's also a collector showed me the ropes. Checking tags and what not. These are legit. The other ones I got on eBay like 8-10 years ago when I didn't know anything about them. Thanks guys for reaching out. Can't wait to buy more.

Yep, these are older fakes, probably made in the early 2000s. These are supposed to be 1999s btw. If I were you, I'd just stick them on ebay and say your not sure about the authenticy. You could probably get atleast $40-$50

Back
Top Bottom