OG Jordan Sizing Help.... Help me out Guys! Can I fit a 14?

Im about to bid on a pair of OG Jordan 4's
But they are a size 14 and I usually wear a 12.5-13
How is the sizing on OG J's. Do you think I might be able to fit them.
Or would a 14 fit the same as todays 14?

Hit me up guys. My time is limited.

If a 13 fits you perfect, you could go up a size. I bought some carmines in a 13, I wear a 12 and I might
get the 6s next year in a 13. Has to be heat though to upsize.

First off, you're not gonna wear them. Second, if you do wear them, they will probably disintegrate. That's a 20 year old shoe that is way too big foryou. Do you think they used some ancient sizing method in the 80's?

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

The FAME or The LAME???
wth dude
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bdub253

First off, you're not gonna wear them. Second, if you do wear them, they will probably disintegrate. That's a 20 year old shoe that is way too big for you. Do you think they used some ancient sizing method in the 80's?

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

smh.gif
you cant even wear OGs or 99s anymore. Dont waste your money.
laugh.gif
I still do and have no problems.

JR5

I would agree with this. I have the OG Fire Red V's from 89/90 they are in perfect shape and could be rocked all day everyday. So just because they arearound 2 decades old doesn't mean they still aren't worth picking up. As far as size they should be very close to todays sizes. I know my V's insize 12 are about the same size as the retros in size 12..

see, if they have some wear to em, ok. But if they've been worn only like 5-6 times, theres more of a chance that they're gonna crack. Theres lots ofwearable ogs that i own and rock. But u never know whats gonna happen when u cop a pair off ebay or an online store, then throw em on.

yeah i agree with db253 that if your gona og vintage heat itd be best not to wear them. i dont think they run small unless they are fake lol...but id say try nbuy them retro if they have been retroed and im pretty sure every original colorway has been retroed if im not mistaken. if you buy the ogs id suggest u keepthem for collection purposes. hope this helped

Back
Top Bottom