OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I wanna see these in person today, i wanna say how they are, maybe cop?

Last edited by a moderator:
For peeps copping from UK footlocker and such, do you live in the US? how do you get it sent to you from there? Thx in advance.

EDIT: whats the link for obd?  

Last edited:
If your a true 8 then it might be snug but I have heard you can size up half a size with this release or go true to size.

That's the problem,I have never been able to find my true size. Because I am flat footed. Going true to size means sacrificing width comfort. Not sure if any of you guys here understand what I mean. Every single pair I get, I have to research and make guesses on what sizes are best. Smh

Gonna be a very expensive November / December. Blue Suede 12s retro 9 p.e true blue 3s top 3 space jams royal blue foams and Navy 16s lmfao

Foot action on 14th St. was open at 6 in the morning and went straight after work I got there around 645 manager was a **** he tells him to come back at 8 smh

Alright
Off to scoop my pair

To anyone out there heading out
Be safe, Don't step on any toes

Successful morning. Even the city gear around my area wasn't packed and they were FCFS. I got a feeling these will sit until Monday. I don't see these making it to next Saturday

There will be a sz. 7.5 available at footaction roosevelt field mall and a sz. 8 available at the footlocker massapequa mall after 6.

Last edited:
I really hope I'm able to cop online, I'm at work so I'm going to have to try my luck on my mobile phone lol

Bout to go cop my pair. Hopefully not too trashy looking and i can avoid the pairs with the super high cut of fake looking elephant print and the pairs with terrible brush stroke density.

Walked into fl today and went through 2 pairs to find the overall better shoe. All i can say is the leather softness is gonna be different on all pairs as the 1st pair i looked at had quite nice plushness leather but the 2nd pair (which is the one i picked) the right shoe had stiffer leather whereas the left had more plusher leather. My decision came to the overall shape, toebox, ep height and craftsmanship. I believe the shape on my pair is quite good. Go TTS as they feel super comfy with that thicker padding and insole. Sorry for the long story..[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Crispy
View media item 2240230

Last edited:
Check your pairs before you leave Stores, mines had the elephant print peeling and fit way small smh

Back
Top Bottom