OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

You won't be able to purchase a second pair. You can, however, create a second account, and purchase the discounted pair with it.
Thanks. And, of course, the address and card, and whatever else, need to be diff or they'll notice the duplicate end user and cancel one of the orders...or both?

View media item 2240400Theyre ok , had a decent disco, so triggered.
I wouldnt of copped at $220 after seeing the defects, and feeling the stiff pleather in person..
Sorted thru and got a next to perfect pair, but the quality is sketch.

In the end ,overall.....

2011 TB3s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2016 tb3s

Last edited:
Placed my order this AM on NDC but never got a confirmation email. Anyone get theirs?

View media item 2240400Theyre ok , had a decent disco, so triggered.
I wouldnt of copped at $220 after seeing the defects, and feeling the stiff pleather in person..
Sorted thru and got a next to perfect pair, but the quality is sketch.

In the end ,overall.....

2011 TB3s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2016 tb3s

Yeah not really. If anything these are just like those.

Then you just not have the Nike+ app then. It will open browser window then direct you to the app. Browser says oos. On app sizes avail

I see it works now I didn't know you needed the Nike+ app I have the other Nike+ apps installed, so wheres the coupon for it?

Which has better quality? The 2009 or 2011 true blues? After my 2011 true blues were stolen from me, I bought a 2009 pair but don't know which was better

People who copped and are still complaining need to cut it out. That's on you! Anyway happy with my pair. Leather isn't the best by far but is it as bad as dudes are suggesting? No. It's a fairly decent/to be expected leather for a 3 and to me it's better than 2011 WC3 leather, so I'll live with that. Same ol paint job on the midsole so for those hoping these are different and won't eventually crack; don't hold your breath. You know the drill when it comes to 3s cracking. These will be no different. Overall I'm happy with my pair. Glad to have em with NA on the back :pimp:.

I hate to be this person but why don't you guys just stop buying Jordans if you have to go through ALL this hassle and disappointment?

Complaining about brush strokes, glue, etc when they're going to have wear & tear anyway doesn't make sense.

Just enjoy the nostalgia & the dope shoe. Just wear them and stop worrying lol.
I guess you don't mind paying a premium for crap.  $220 is a lot of money for people with bills.  I've been mostly done with JB now because of the lack of improvement in quality and the price increase.  Other brands and nicer signature shoes I can spend my money on.  I agree complaining about brush strokes and glue is a little petty, but leather quality is really important to me (newsflash...the 2011's were crappy leather, too).

I was totally going to pass on these because I figured there'd be a hassle, surprised to find that Eastbay still has them. Still gonna pass based on the disappointment I'm seeing expressed here.  Congrats to all that ate!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom