OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I doubled up on these love them... you can rock them with anything. I only wear jordan 3 with shorts. To me there is no better jordan to rock with shorts. Tried with a jordan 4 but it’s a no go for me the tongues it’s way too high and don’t look right at all end of the day that’s just me

wet the ep a little. looks a little close to original. yesterday wdywt.

56F9ADC2-AE21-4C8C-8A0F-8BCBE759F5F9.jpeg
91A1F39D-871D-4A69-96DB-10424C11E63F.jpeg
2570CD1F-DCDB-471F-A666-D3A136BBED53.jpeg

still have mine on ice. bout to break them out soon, anyone have a midsole paint chip problem? seemed to be a problem for most 3's for a while til recently

i found 4-5 pairs of TBs in my size in stores, but couldn't find any with decent leather or without multiple flaws that I couldn't swallow for $220. Wish I had found a good pair.

Katrina's on the other hand, found 2 great pairs and rocking them on the regular this summer.
Props to you all lucky enough to find quality pairs of the TB3.

Quality is subjective. Sometimes, I’d like to see these “good quality” pairs in person. I don’t see how most have the hard leather but not others

I definitely like the katrinas more than these tbh. with the sneakers i have, and then the fact ill pick up the blk wht XIII next week, concord 2018 and some other stuff, i dont think ill be rocking tb3 as much.

I'm no leather snob, my pair has zero defects, and they're comfortable to me.

Like I said in here before, if I had to knit pick something it'll be the cream colored EP instead of grey.

Back
Top Bottom