OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Sweet. I was planning on buying a retro pair too. Hoping there will be plenty to go around and won't be as hard to get as the retro '88 White Cements.

I really don't see them moving up from $220 this year except for the XVII releases which at $200 original msrp were almost double compared to the retail of retros at the time.
Co-sign, these True Blue 3s are definitely gonna be priced the same way as the Cement 4s.

Hopefully Nike/JB releases the same amount of pairs as those Cement 4s too

I really don't see them moving up from $220 this year except for the XVII releases which at $200 original msrp were almost double compared to the retail of retros at the time.

Co-sign, these True Blue 3s are definitely gonna be priced the same way as the Cement 4s.

Hopefully Nike/JB releases the same amount of pairs as those Cement 4s too

It's a Black Friday release so it's gonna be way harder. I cam away with 4 pair of WC easily

III and Nike air and Black Friday=hard cop

I'm in the camp that prefers the higher elephant trim cut maybe because I'm biased from seeing the shoe mostly in that form. I hope they don't take the "remastered" thing that seriously.

I hate the OG print and have no problem with what we've been getting

Last edited:
True, I would much rather have the Black Cements but these the True Blues definitely hold their ground. I see it as if someone offered to give me their Lamborghini or their Ferrari, i'd be grateful for either one of them.

Agreed, These are definitely in the top 3 of 3's

Back
Top Bottom