OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Yo i actually copped.

Copped from finishline roose field

Opened at 8

I actually thought these joint s were kinda ehhh

These look nice in person

Pics coming

dude pointed out the brush strokes :lol:

don't care about that BUT got my pair home from Shoe Palace and did notice this white paint in the wrong place which bugged me so i ran them back up to the mall to swap them out, good thing i'm only 10 mins from the mall

View media item 2240240
Pleased with these, happy to have landed them and hit on 4 raffles, now i just need that same kind of luck to transfer to the 1s

View media item 2240248

Last edited:
Is it the in thing to say back to bed I go? You a grown *** man, who goes back to sleep after they wake up to get some shoes? Lol youngins I swear...

#EndRant
I do man I mean is that a problem. Is that affecting you in some kind of way that i'm about to go back to sleep. Maybe you don't climb back in bed after you go pick up a pair of kicks but I do. Especially since I have work later on today. You sound like the younging replying back to my comment worrying about what i'm doing. Too early to be starting up the BS.

I was buggin on the ep on the inner side but i realized its almost the same as my size 12 iii og 88. Of course theres inconsistency with other pairs

t.
Is it the in thing to say back to bed I go? You a grown *** man, who goes back to sleep after they wake up to get some shoes? Lol youngins I swear...

#EndRant

But, you're a "grown man" discussing sneakers on an internet forum with a bunch of strangers. ...Ain't nothin' "adult" about that either.

There, that's my yearly post.

Last edited:
my leather feels really good
Not as good as the breds do it's plush

ankle padding is thicker than a magic city stripper

this blue is close to the crayon blue in the box

My ep print isn't all jacked up
It's leveled like how the cyber Monday 3s were
Lined up like he came out the barber shop

Glue is strong!!!!!!

Opened up the box and got a contact high

Are you limited to one on snkrs app? I bought on the PC it says pending on my android app but it would let me try for another on my iphone.

my leather feels really good
Not as good as the breds do it's plush

ankle padding is thicker than a magic city stripper

this blue is close to the crayon blue in the box

My ep print isn't all jacked up
It's leveled like how the cyber Monday 3s were
Lined up like he came out the barber shop

Glue is strong!!!!!!

Opened up the box and got a contact high
No strong glue smell on mines thank God. I got enough of a contact high from those retro 4 cements earlier this year
laugh.gif
. The leather on mines is good. I wouldn't say really good but good. No glue marks or cuts or etc on mines. But overall I'm happy with the product

Just got the Got 'Em notification on SNKRS after about 3 full minutes of excruciating "Pending."

Back
Top Bottom