OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

It's safe to say that if I'm still pending on the SNKRS app (since 7) I'm not getting them am I...?

Pears available just walked into my HOH 2 hours after they opened, doubled up minus the military discount for both pairs. Whatever pair of my 3 looks the worst is headed to the Nike outlet for someone to cop next week.

170+ for these is cool w me. My BC3 and fired reds have held up great.

Anybody know if they had a $20 coupon from footaction and they let you use it to purchase these or are they excluded from the promo?

So here is a question: I order with a master card...i get a pop up on my phone it did not work. I get a text from my credit card company asking if it is legit or fraud. I type 1 for legit. They say reprocess. I say, Ill use a visa. I enter visa info and complete order. It comes up on my phone screen as visa and email says master card. Which one is it?

My app still says pending for these so I'm pretty much assuming I missed out and if they go through I'll be overjoyed lol

Thanks. Just cancelled my order. I couldn't justify paying $235 for these after people were getting them for $190 on SNS and cheaper from other sources. I'm almost positive these will be in outlets for $150 or less like the Aqua 8s. Didn't those release last Black Friday?

mQJF9e.gif

So I timed out on SNKRS roughly 10 minutes into it and have been trying to purchase again but keep on getting the message "An error occurred" after I enter my pw. I'm cooked right?

So here is a question: I order with a master card...i get a pop up on my phone it did not work. I get a text from my credit card company asking if it is legit or fraud. I type 1 for legit. They say reprocess. I say, Ill use a visa. I enter visa info and complete order. It comes up on my phone screen as visa and email says master card. Which one is it?
Visa. The initial sale was attempted through your MC, but the charge was stopped by the CC company. 

Thanks for the reply. So, here's the twist. I log into both credit card websites and the pending transaction is in the MC account. There is no pending charge in the Visa....I guess I will have to wait and see...

Back
Top Bottom