OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

We're comparing mass produced shoes made in a Chinese factory to vehicles now? You gotta come better than that.

Last edited:
Question for the gurus out there.  If you buy from SNKRS, can you later buy from NIke+/Nike.com, or will it not allow you to, or cancel one or both orders?  The reason I ask is purchasing off SNKRS to secure a pair, then if they become available on Nike I can use a coupon code, and would cancel/return the SNKRS pair.  Of course, this is a general question b/c I'm not getting this release.  Anyone know how this would play out?  Thanks!

Imma leave it at this. If you don't care why did you care to comment. Obviously you harbored some kind of feeling toward the post that sparked something inside of you to just go oh man I just gotta say something because it would be uncivilized if I didn't.

Go to bed man :smh: sheesh the feelings in here.

I cooked on Wednesday, gald you got your pair! Hope you have a good black friday bro #RESPECT

Anyone ever use a giftcard on SNKRS for a big release? Forgot to use mine today so was thinking of trying for the Jams but may be setting myself up for the L!

We're comparing mass produced shoes made in a Chinese factory to vehicles now? You gotta come better than that.

Considering how many parts in vehicles are produced in China, it's really not that far-fetched of a comparison. Bottom line, we're paying for a premium product, one that Nike has made promises to improve upon, and they're still playing their loyal customers. Not buying changes nothing, someone else will come along and happily pay retail for whatever they can get their hands on. Giving honest feedback after returning poorly made pairs is the best we can do.

It's the principle. Imagine if car manufactures produced vehicles under your point of view. "Hey, it's a car, it's going to wear over time, so don't mind all of these defects."
WUT?

LOL.

Aside from a car being completely different from a sneaker where one defect could kill someone, paint strokes or glue ISN'T a defect. It's bad quality and I get that, what I'm saying is that you don't have to BUY the shoe.

You're still buying the shoe, wearing the shoe, complaining about the shoe, then turning around and buying the next release.

WUT?
LOL.

Aside from a car being completely different from a sneaker where one defect could kill someone, paint strokes or glue ISN'T a defect. It's bad quality and I get that, what I'm saying is that you don't have to BUY the shoe.

You're still buying the shoe, wearing the shoe, complaining about the shoe, then turning around and buying the next release.

I wasn't referring to hazardous defects. So you're going to tell me it would be acceptable for brand new cars to have dents and scratches all over the body straight off the factory floor, and still be sold at full MSRP without repairs being done first?

Question for the gurus out there.  If you buy from SNKRS, can you later buy from NIke+/Nike.com, or will it not allow you to, or cancel one or both orders?  The reason I ask is purchasing off SNKRS to secure a pair, then if they become available on Nike I can use a coupon code, and would cancel/return the SNKRS pair.  Of course, this is a general question b/c I'm not getting this release.  Anyone know how this would play out?  Thanks!

You won't be able to purchase a second pair. You can, however, create a second account, and purchase the discounted pair with it.

I just can't imagine a woman saying : "I would give you my number, but you have brush strokes all over the place" So chill lmao

WUT?
LOL.

Do you know the definition of "defect"? If not, here's a refresher; defect - a shortcoming, imperfection, or lack.

Ended up getting a pair from my Base exchange, thanks to @memphisboi55 for the heads up.

Paying $176 made me feel better than $220 + tax.

I wasn't referring to hazardous defects. So you're going to tell me it would be acceptable for brand new cars to have dents and scratches all over the body straight off the factory floor, and still be sold at full MSRP without repairs being done first?
1) A dent and a scratch in a car is major compared to minor GLUE showing or STIFF LEATHER.

2) If a car had something wrong with it, no I wouldn't be fine with MSRP, I would ask for the them to tack down the price.

3) If they wouldn't then I wouldn't buy the car.

I never said that Nike still selling the pairs are acceptable, I just don't care about the minor things that you're complaining about it. If I did, I wouldn't buy the shoe. Someone here mentioned how they returned the shoe soon as they seen how crappy it looked to them, that's an easy solution.

At the end of the day, I paid just over $100 out of pocket for these, so I'm not worried. It just saddens me to see how many pushovers willingly let Nike take advantage of them because they'd rather have a subpar product for full MSRP than pass up on a chance to own a highly sough after pair of shoes.

Last edited:
1) A dent and a scratch in a car is major compared to minor GLUE showing or STIFF LEATHER.

2) If a car had something wrong with it, no I wouldn't be fine with MSRP, I would ask for the them to tack down the price.

3) If they wouldn't then I wouldn't buy the car.

I never said that Nike still selling the pairs are acceptable, I just don't care about the minor things that you're complaining about it. If I did, I wouldn't buy the shoe. Someone here mentioned how they returned the shoe soon as they seen how crappy it looked to them, that's an easy solution.

Easy solution, yes, but it still solves nothing. Nike will just put that returned pair back into circulation with hopes that the next sucker keeps them for full MSRP.

Back
Top Bottom