OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Trying to cop some for my new born daughter is so stressful, can't decide if I should get some for her to grow into or get them for her to fit now.
SMH.

wait till the can actually walk to get them. I remember my sister bought my 1 year old WC3's and he literally just wore them 2-3 times and grew out of them. :smh: I would buy a bigger size for her to wear later on.

Last edited:
wait till the can actually walk to get them. I remember my sister bought my 1 year old WC3's and he literally just wore them 2-3 times and grew out of them.
mean.gif
See! That's what I'm saying!

My girl is like "get them for her now so she can wear them to the Dodger games."

By the time baseball season comes back, she'll have outgrown them lol.

I think I'm going to stick with your plan.

My girl is like "get them for her now so she can wear them to the Dodger games."

if they're that super young they will grow out of stuff really really fast.

Last edited:

Buy them bigger

How does the quality compare to the black and white 3s (cyber mondays) that dropped last month?

Workaround the desktop link after complaining to NDC CS via chat for a 20% promo code:

1. Download the Nike+ app
2. Search Jordan 3 and you should be able to add it to your cart
3. Exit the app
4. Use the Ebates app for 10% cashback
5. Sign into your Nike account amd it should be in your account
6. Use promo code

$158.40 shipped after cashback without Swoosh

You definitely dont have a clue what youre talking about.
If thats your opinion youre entitled to it, But its a trash opinion , IMO.

How are they any worse than the 2011 version though? Like seriously. In 2011 the concensus on 3s in general were that they were mediocre quality at best. As far as the leather goes. Many even deemed them as trash. What is it that has you saying that the 2011 is (as you put it) ">>>>>>>>>>>" over the 2016? The 2011? Come on now [emoji]128533[/emoji].

Another way to find them on desktop.

-Click "Men"

-Click " New Releases"

-Click "Shoes"

-Scroll down a bit and Click "Jordan" on the left sidebar underneath the Brand option

Honestly I don't understand people complaining about the leather for $220 when Yeezy 350s skyrocket off shelves and it's made out of elastic yarn lmao. It's all hype. Nothing more to it. Slap a limited on these and people would be saying best quality 3s since 1988

Workaround the desktop link after complaining to NDC CS via chat for a 20% promo code:

3. Exit the app
6. Use promo code

Man I need one of them codes :smh: that's a good deal IMO

Sus. I entered the raffle for Finish Line. Didn't get a call back. Went to the store to check since my $20 reward is about to expire. They had my size! They had so many pairs they were stuffing the boxes in the fitting room.

Last edited:

3. Exit the app
6. Use promo code

so i purchased through ebates and how do i get the extra25 to work? 

dhtowng dhtowng
Tb 2011 3s werent as bad leather wise ,or flaw wise .
'11 elephant print was actually grey , not camel piss yellow (like some '16 Tbs I saw while sorting),, the blue was true blue ,not more so navy like this go.

Granted these are ok .
I purchased as well, but I got 30% off so it wasnt as big of a hit.

Its cool though, our opinions vary, nothing but a speck in the grand scheme.

I still respect your post and opinions, just not so much on this.

On a positive note...

View media item 2240477

Last edited:
If these were limited no one would say nothing about quality

They be like blessed to secure a pair

And

How much you think resell going to be.

No resell or not limited find any reason to hate a shoe.

Like the 88's were the best quality shoe in the world and we threw money at them like it was nothing cause of exclusivity at the time.

Then Nike went off when had restock after restock of them.

News flash these sell well and guess what black NA 3's will have the same quality.
It's the same with every major release. Remember with the Jordan 6 infrared? Everyone disliked the varsity red model when that released in 2010 and wanted infrared. when the infrareds 6s came out in 2014, people were then saying they prefer the material and colour of the 2010 varsity reds.

Bottom line, sneaker lovers are rarely satisfied, there is always a better version available which usually is more difficult to obtain due to age or limited numbers released.
All truth right here. I never really have used NT'ers opinions as a basis of what I'm going to buy, especially in these later years.
Picked up my pair earlier, and as stated, the leather definitely leaves something to be desired, especially the "tumbled" areas.

HOWEVER...

They have gone back to the old open-cell polyurethane midsole that is oh so comfortable, I just put them on when I got home, and IIIs haven't felt like this since the '03 cements, the last IIIs prior to these that used the old midsole. If you look at the area towards the back of the air unit, you might be able to see some of the pores in the midsole. This does have one drawback though, these midsoles will crumble in 7-10 years so wear your shoes gentlemen.
This is encouraging. Can't wait to get mine in to try em on. I just started wearing my 2011's in July and they are comfortable to me.

Back
Top Bottom