OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I can't believe I'm hearing people say they prefer the 2011 retro over the remastered. Imo the 2011 tb might be the worst retro jb has ever given us. Shape, materials, ep... looking at my pair idk why I still own them! I absolutely love my 2013 fire reds and love my sports blues from a couple years ago.

Sport Blue are the worst III's

It's not even leather. It's straight up plastic like the Chicago I's from 2013

I love that these were easy to get
smokin.gif
  about to triple up
smokin.gif

Last edited:
im glad to see these were widely available.. im guessing that's JBs new approach to Black Friday releases, seeing as though the aqua 8s had the exact turn out last year.

As far as quality, they've done a good job with the releases this year.. but the leather on these for the price we paid is kinda ehhh.. no big deal though.

Last edited:
I'm for one happy to see everyone with a chance to eat off these releases by JB! Everyone calling them trash are the same ones pissed off about the exclusivity of the 88 WC3. Is quality where we would like it to be no but that's with every release for some. It'll be nice to have it all but I can at least say these are not trash IMO. Now, my WC3 and True Blue 3s were trash and that's a fact.

The pictures of these look great. I would have gotten them if I was a hardcore Jordan buyer but I am a casual buyer, I buy a pair every couple years so if something is off like the leather quality, I don't mind sitting out.

I'll check them out in store to feel in my hand to see if it changes my mind.

NDC had a 12.5 in stock when I got home from work yesterday and I was able to use a 10% voucher on top so I pulled the trigger. Can't complain

I have to agree with Mjo23Dan. I just tried my pair on and they do seem to run super narrow, 1/2 size small. Most of my toes touch the tip of the shoe even my pinky toe is touching the side. I'm OCD with my shoes and everything I own is a size 8. If it requires me to size up or down I usually pass it up.  Going to the mall today and try an 8.5.. Hopefully that will calm my nerves. Kinda disappointed this happened. Been waiting for this shoe with the 'Nike' branding on the heel tab... UGH

You hit it right on the nail! You have literally summed up the whole site. Best post in the thread! Backwards people are idiots. Yes idiots. Thank tou for pointing it out.
not for NT, we scour the net 1 year prior to copping. We moan, cry, and whine about details we've never seen (a good amount of us), we create nonsensical arguments for 11 months, and when they make enough for everyone to buy....we hate them and don't buy. Until....they aren't a lot left and we start the cycle again.

Wanted these from the day I heard they were releasing.

Glad I was able to get my pairs on discount.

These footsie apps have flaws. I tried to reserve a size 15 at my store, didn't win.

Get to the store to pick up the GS 7 for my son and theybhad 3 size 15's available. Worker told me they got them late so they became FCFS.

Hopefully I won't have those issues with the space jams.

If I pay 300+ CAD for shoes none of what You listed is acceptable tbh

You just start buying Jordan's? Jordan's are mass produced with very little qc. Your fault if you don't check your pair before PAYING for it.

IMO, I think we have reached the point whereby the excessive price increases have negatively effected the "can't miss" retro releases. Looking at Nike and Footlocker websites, I see almost a FSR still sitting a day later.

With that said, I guess what angers me the most about NIKE (hope you're listening) is their utter lack of social responsibility. It's one thing to put in place ungodly price increases on an "old shoe" with no developmental costs but it's another to sell it for $220 and not manufacture it in the United States.

I for one would gladly pay the $220 if i knew it was Americans making the shoes and not some poor Chinese worker. We desperately need jobs and manufacturing again in the US and with Nike's huge corporate profits there is no reason they should not be manufactured here. As our President elect says, lets make America great again. Lets hope Nike gets the message. It's an absolute disgrace that they do not manufacture in the US, shame on you NIKE.

Shut up.

IMO, I think we have reached the point whereby the excessive price increases have negatively effected the "can't miss" retro releases. Looking at Nike and Footlocker websites, I see almost a FSR still sitting a day later.

With that said, I guess what angers me the most about NIKE (hope you're listening) is their utter lack of social responsibility. It's one thing to put in place ungodly price increases on an "old shoe" with no developmental costs but it's another to sell it for $220 and not manufacture it in the United States.

I for one would gladly pay the $220 if i knew it was Americans making the shoes and not some poor Chinese worker. We desperately need jobs and manufacturing again in the US and with Nike's huge corporate profits there is no reason they should not be manufactured here. As our President elect says, lets make America great again. Lets hope Nike gets the message. It's an absolute disgrace that they do not manufacture in the US, shame on you NIKE.
laugh.gif

View media item 2240580

The easiest Black Friday pickup I've ever had.........no traffic, easy parking, small *** line at Foot Locker to pay for these.  For my Houston folk, this was at Houston Galleria at 11:30 AM.......mind you.

That being said, I can finally now make this picture after 11 months of putting in work
View media item 2240584

#2016NikeAirs

Don't forget to add the 9's and space jams. They both go back to their original Nike Air. Then you'd be complete.

My Nike+ pair got updated from arriving Monday to arriving today, can't wait !
What time you get the update ? I got an email from UPS my choice, saying my zumiez order is coming today instead of monday. Both are at the same hub, hopefully i get them today also

What time you get the update ? I got an email from UPS my choice, saying my zumiez order is coming today instead of monday. Both are at the same hub, hopefully i get them today also
Not an email update or anything, I just checked the tracking yesterday and it said it was in NJ at 3:30pm, so I'm like alright no way these don't make it to my place Saturday. I wake up today and see it's scheduled to arrive Saturday now

Back
Top Bottom