OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Mold changes because Nike is constantly trying to increase revenue and outsourced material/workers change.

Things like air forces are in constant productions so mold doesnt change much. Workers know how to make that shoe.

Move to Jordans where they make changes or bring back shoes and you see a major price increase. Like when they retroed the 17+. Probably had to teach a factory how to make that since it has been so long since the pervious one was made. Also probably outsourced materials from different companies then the original.

Jordan 3 going into the vault might have to do with changing the shape slightly since so many retro 3s were coming out before in took a slight break.
Stop making sense, man. Please stop.

Seriously, EVERYONE is making good points.

Now take all of those points, put them in a point, and you'll come up with your price increase.

Mold changes because Nike is constantly trying to increase revenue and outsourced material/workers change.

Things like air forces are in constant productions so mold doesnt change much. Workers know how to make that shoe.

Move to Jordans where they make changes or bring back shoes and you see a major price increase. Like when they retroed the 17+. Probably had to teach a factory how to make that since it has been so long since the pervious one was made. Also probably outsourced materials from different companies then the original.

Jordan 3 going into the vault might have to do with changing the shape slightly since so many retro 3s were coming out before in took a slight break.

Nah man, they change molds to throw off the black market. You almost had it when you touched on the workers knowing how to make the shoe, you just got the wrong worker in mind.

View media item 2244992
Here are some of the 3s I could easily grab for a pic and compare.

Outside of the fire reds the true blues have the best quality and thats only considering the leather. True blues have more comfort and padding which I like.

Nike is dumb though. Instead of going through all of that nonsense they should just make the shoes one way, the right way, by bring in the operation back home. Use the money spent on the nonsense and pay an American wage. Or hell, make them with robots. Just get the materials and blueprints out of China ffs.

Dumb af.

The marketing goldmine of Nikes being made in the USA would be yuuuuge.

The funny part would be the Chinese dudes training the americans on how to make them.

Last edited:
Nike is dumb though. Instead of going through all of that nonsense they should just make the shoes one way, the right way, by bring in the operation back home. Use the money spent on the nonsense and pay an American wage. Or hell, make them with robots. Just get the materials and blueprints out of China ffs.

Dumb af.

The marketing goldmine of Nikes being made in the USA would be yuuuuge.

The funny part would be the Chinese dudes training the americans on how to make them.
I agree, that marketing would be huge, only thing is Nike is too global now so it wouldn't really wouldn't make sense.

Nike is dumb though. Instead of going through all of that nonsense they should just make the shoes one way, the right way, by bring in the operation back home. Use the money spent on the nonsense and pay an American wage. Or hell, make them with robots.
Nike is already working on this 

http://investors.flextronics.com/in...ted-by-New-Partnership-with-Flex/default.aspx

NIKE has been actively developing new technologies to enhance its manufacturing business model for the past few years with investments in automation, modernization, sustainability, and innovative new methods of manufacturing such as Flyknit. The partnership with Flex advances this work by bringing new capabilities and expertise outside of the existing footwear industry to create future systems for making product and to catalyze innovation across NIKE’s global supply chain.

Air Force 1s just went threw a remaster program with little to no price increases [emoji]128527[/emoji]

View media item 2245016View media item 2245018

i think this is the first i've seen in here with all 5 so far in one pic
nice!
nthat.gif
Is it really? Only one I'm missing are the Maroon 6s and I'm straight on them. The material on the lace holder is an off yellow, SMH.

Someone had 1-6 all Nike Air if I'm not mistaken.

Air Force 1s just went threw a remaster program with little to no price increases [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Dude, you should really do your research before you make these comments. Those Air Force 1 OGs started off at $140. I should know, I was buying them.

Returned mine back to Nike, I should have done my research before buying them.  I was thinking that all OGs now were remastered.  I was totally wrong 
mean.gif
 I guess you got to read the description carefully now.

Probably won't, that is what the Internet is good for I guess. Don't like the shoe, return it and keep it moving. It will come out again in 3 years anyways.
There goes that whole making sense point again... Comes around every so often.

Anyone that ordered from finish line get them yet. When I check the status on the site it says shipped but when I track it on ups.com it says order processed waiting for ups.

My order has zero movement but they sure took the money out my account. If no movement but Fri I'm canceling the order and going through the snkrs app.

Saw a reseller "store" advertising for $215 to try to get rid of these. Glad JB increased quantities production.

Back
Top Bottom