OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

At the end of the day these are just as limited as any og 1 release when you consider how many pairs were actually decent. And the price for the abundance was that everypair got plastic leather even if they didnt miss the back ep with the sewing machine or sewed down the upper too high to the sole or you got that sloth from goonies NA tab.

Idk. My right shoe is crooked and more narrow. My left shoe is on point. I'm returning mine, got a return label emailed to me. Its the first ever time I'm returning a shoe. Shame, cause I live the colorway, but I'm not changing it on a return. Honestly, if they were b grades, or a $150 shoe, I'd be ok. But not for 220

Man U guys are still on Nike. :lol:
Just don't buy their stuff and/or don't post about their products you guys would have alot more free time

Was able cop a pair on ndc and a pair of metallic V's from shoe palace for me and my son. It's cool that they sit now, I hope my pair are on point!

Was able cop a pair on ndc and a pair of metallic V's from shoe palace for me and my son. It's cool that they sit now, I hope my pair are on point!
Go ahead and let live chat know how crappy the quality is so you can get your 15% off promo.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Padding is super thick on these...thats for sure. I removed the thick insole and swapped out with the 2016 white cement 4 insole and it adds a bit more room for Mr. Pinky toe. So for the NTers that cant size swap for a .5 up,there is hope to fit them with not sacrificing too much comfort. This pair is still going back. Punctures in toe box and mismatched ep..just wanted to share insole swapping story.

Also noticed glue all up on the sock liner also....lol. Whoa..
Nike heard my issues yesterday and they know this pair is on its way back... Glue stains on the shoe i would almost expect. Never seen them on sockliners.

View media item 2247246

Maybe it's not glue

View media item 2247662

It's strange that Jordan Retros are sitting and Adidas are flying off shelves. Oh how the tables have turned.

Why do dudes keep running to say this?

It's no comparison. One is released in hundreds of thousands. The other you're lucky to get 20,000.

It's strange that Jordan Retros are sitting and Adidas are flying off shelves. Oh how the tables have turned.

Why do dudes keep running to say this?

It's no comparison. One is released in hundreds of thousands. The other you're lucky to get 20,000.

Sorry if I'm being repetitive, I barely read the shoe topics anymore especially anything Jordan/Nike. But nevertheless, we know which one is losing steam and which one is hot right now.

Sorry if I'm being repetitive, I barely read the shoe topics anymore especially anything Jordan/Nike. But nevertheless, we know which one is losing steam and which one is hot right now.

To be a member since 2003, you sure do sound like a hypebeast

If JB and Nike released a bunch of sneakers in Fragment numbers so they could sell out, would they be hot again?

To be a member since 2003, you sure do sound like a hypebeast

If JB and Nike released a bunch of sneakers in Fragment numbers so they could sell out, would they be hot again?

How do I sound like a hypebeast? I did not say I would buy one over the other because of popularity. I just said the tables have turned. Part of the reason I lost interest in sneakers was because they became next to impossible to buy at retail price, namely retro jordans.

Last edited:
Better late than never for the 3 strikes, they have had a few decades headstart on Nike... And now they are finally selling out... I guess it helps to  have 3 top designers from nike, who jump ship to help make something worthwhile... But no one want to mention that fact

Better late than never for the 3 strikes, they have had a few decades headstart on Nike... And now they are finally selling out... I guess it helps to  have 3 top designers from nike, who jump ship to help make something worthwhile... But no one want to mention that fact
it's only cuz of kanye

Not sure you're implying if Jordan is losing steam, if so, ... No.

Limited asics and saucony's sell out

Adidas is winning because the sneaker community wants anything that is limited or has resell value. The time they do a full GR of a ultraboost and NMD, people would no longer want it. Eventually people will grow tired of the bs restocks and their terrible website and launches.

Release the same exact shoe with minor changes in 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0...and see if the sheep bite

Imagine if Nike did that with Flyknit over and over. Would Nike be criticized or praised for it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom