OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I need these to restock on NDC in 11.5....the 11 is just killing my feet.....anyone that got an 11.5 and wanna swap for an 11 or 12  lmk

got a 15% code from nike so Im really hope I can work this out.

kinda unrelated but I did a google search for 'Jordan 3 og cws' and I saw a pic that looked familiar on the first page of images...LOL its a pic I posted in the FR thread a few years ago...clicked on it and led me to my old post, good memories....https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...ngElxLE7aena4hiW-7d7-kWQ&ust=1480797628818206

sole finally started to separate a bit, as I still used these as beaters when I would go camping or whatever, but these are still wearable....3s dont get much praise for being durable, but theyre damn tanks imo....those FRs had similar leather to these TB retros...and these TBs have better paint that dosent chip like on those 06 fire reds

Last edited:
Wow, thought mine were bad. Bad enough to stumble across this forum and compare to others. Mine have paint flakes. To the point of white paint is straight up missing in a couple small spots or flaked off. And the blue paint is spotty. Other than that they look ok. No issues with the e-print. After reading through this post, I am just going to keep mine for fear that I'll receive a worse pair if I exchange. Hell with it I plan to wear these. But I'm with many others. Not the quality I expected for $220 at all. Also I will say, I went down a half size because I had a pair of these from 2011 that fit big. I should of listened to people on staying true to size with these. But they are starting to get better wearing around the house so I think they'll be ok in the end, just a little more snug than I like normally.

Was hoping my eprint would be thin on both...

Thick like fakes... Oh well. Will wait for spring to rock
LOL, not only did you get thick EP, but you got different EP on the SAME SHOE!
sick.gif

I doubt it.

Been here long enough to know that cats here are never satisfied.

These could've been $100 and cats still would've found a way to complain.

It just is what it is.

Just got home from work travel and checked mine out. I'm satisfied. Always wanted this color.

The elephant print on the right shoe is slightly off it almost touches the A, the left shoe is perfect. Am I tripping or is it noticible?View media item 2247926View media item 2247927

Like others response, it isn't that noticeable when you are looking at both shoes as a whole but when you look at the right shoes on a close up and pointing it out, it is definitely noticeable. It seems like "IF" an actual perfect pair on this 2016 TB 3's existed, it would be a Unicorn pair as almost every single person on this thread has an issue with their pair but some can accept the flaws while a lot can't. I'm more then happy with the pair that got now but the initial pair I picked up on release day, it had a very noticeable height difference on the eprint on the back heel tab.

Thinking about touching up the midsole paint with the angelus paint I have.

Definitely minor flaws considering some of the other peoples I seen in here.

Anybody tried painting the midsole yet?

View media item 2247967

My right pair had a small true blue over spray that went into the white part of the mid sole that was noticeable to me. Could've left it alone to be honest but the OCD in me couldn't. Put a tape to use as a guide for a straight line and used white Anjelus paint to paint over the blue part that was sticking out. Like I said, I could've left it alone but I'm glad I didn't cause now that area looks perfect and my touchup work on the area looks factory and no flaw.

Last edited:
Thank you for sending me the correct size this time Nike and oh yeah thank you for trolling me by inserting a Gold gift card with no monetary value only to load it so I can bless someone else with it. Phooey |I

Last edited:
Took me the whole day to get a semi decent pair. It went to a house of hoops and the dude brought out a couple of sizes. All of them had a chunk of the elephant print missing on the outer and inner part of the corners of the shoe.I deicded to hit up champs, talked to sales associate about finding a clean shoe. He told what he had left over was some jacked up pairs.I just left

Went to another footlocker and chunks of the cement print was missing on the inner part of the shoe. The chick was like nobody is gonna see the inner part of ur shoe.

I went to another house of hoops one shoe was perfect but the other pair was jacked up. Bought that pair. Then I started shoping around for a left shoe. Finally found a decent shoe in champs. Swapped them out. Now when I went to retrun the shoe to champs the lady didn't accept it. So I went to another champs and they took it. Now for my hunt for a second pair,lol

Now what a perfect shoe is too me may not be perfect to you. Once again compared to the messed up pairs I seen. I'm gratefull will post pics

I say if you can do it, then do it. There are plenty available, so why not try and find the pair that suits your needs. I did it, and the stores had no problem with it. Most people wont care and will buy the rest over time.

I doubt it.

It just is what it is.

At 100 dollars, I would still try to match pairs as best as I could. Or buy multiple pairs and mix and match. Just a preference.

I called finish line today to cancel my order, since they never shipped my 3s after getting a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. I'll save the 243.19 for the royal foams. If I strike out on the snkrs app for them I'll go into the mall and see who still has tb3 and try and get a decent pair.

If these were 160 they'd be sold out lol. And then the complaints would be "bruh I struck out and won't pay 250+ to resellers"

Nothing will appease everyone. If you got a good pair and like them, that's gravy and if you don't that's fine too.
I doubt it.

It just is what it is.

This x1000

For once, I was able to cop a shoe I really wanted and anticipated from the time we first heard these were releasing. I don't know if that means people didn't like them or there was a ridiculous supply of them or the price tag was absurd, but whatever the case it's refreshing to be able to get a sought after pair easily. I usually strike out left and right lol.

While I rarely comlain about quality and more on accuracy BUT

I don't see why people can't complain when the shoes they receive are garbage regardless of cost?

Mine arrived and were flawless

I don't see why people can't complain when the shoes they receive are garbage regardless of cost?

People here think Nike [emoji]128169[/emoji] don't stink. Or want to hide it from the Adidas fans. No telling....

I wished my pairs were flawless. I needed them to be considering how good all my other OG pairs are. It really doesn't make any sense because the Cyber Mondays were nothing like these and $30 cheaper.

Cmon bro.

Some of these complaints within this thread are silly.

Period.

Some gripes I can understand. But you got cats in here with a magnifying glass lookin just like that Homer Simpson pic (someone que it for me).

Back
Top Bottom