OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I have a pending charge but no email order confirm from villa. Only want one pair so don't want to submit order again... :/

It timed out for me as well. The paypal charge says completed and the purchase shows under my order history as being processed but I have not received an email confirmation.

Last edited:
Ruvilla does have terrible service but tax free and free shipping keeps me coming back. Lol

Damn, yeah no order in my order history. Maybe I'll re-submit and try to fix the other charge through Paypal

Ruvilla does have terrible service but tax free and free shipping keeps me coming back. Lol
Yeah, they are terrible. I'm with you though they have some of the best deals that out there so I give them somewhat of a pass lol

Looks like the coupon is now voided smh. These companies need to throw in the towel and give it up. This release was a failure

Just got my email confirmation from Ruvilla so it should be good to go. Couldn't pass them up at this price.

Was able to purchase a 2nd pair from RuVilla again.  Does Niketown accept returns without receipts? lol (don't mind store credit)...

That sale price is exactly why I returned my NDC pair last month. Figured I'd get a better price down the road, just like the Maroon 6.

Yeah, they are terrible. I'm with you though they have some of the best deals that out there so I give them somewhat of a pass lol
Terrible? They are the worst. They suck. Their customer service sucks. Anything but professional. I'm stunned that they are in business. I wouldn't encourage anyone to do any business with them online unless it was via paypal. The absolute worst. 

Back
Top Bottom