OG Nike Air Penny 2 question

Hello hello sneaker heads. I love the OG Penny 2 and want an OG pair and I know the air bubble is toast but does the midsole crumble or just separate? Anyone know first hand? Thanks in advance.

If it’s anything like my 3’s I’d say stay away. Don’t even know what to do with these.
3B7885DF-9B84-486E-A077-2DA484B89C21.jpeg

Oh wow yeah but maybe removal of the air unit and replaced with a retro bubble? Different shoe so I’m hoping the twos are a little different

i have the retro from 08 the black joint... and the soles are separated from wearing... they didnt crumble... i superglue them but every now and then they still separate...ill try to take pics tomorrow...

Last edited:
I still have the original from ‘96 from my childhood. Just some separation but no crumbling

Air Penny Twoposite anyone? An Air Penny 2/Foamposite Mashup.
This wasn't done with Photoshop, so Blurr your eyes & Vote so we can get the low-down to Lucian Dickson.
My Vote is for V4. N Swoosh 1996 on the back :pimp: - Foamposite Foam & Carbon Fiber Mechanics meshed with the Penny 2 Silhouette & Carbon Fiber Mechanics. The Tongue just needs a little work.
I mashed them up them using Pages on a Mac :ohwell:

V1
Screen shot 2021-09-10 at 9.54.50 PM.png

V2
Screen shot 2021-09-10 at 9.54.42 PM.png

V3
Screen shot 2021-09-10 at 9.54.33 PM.png

V4
Screen shot 2021-09-10 at 10.14.41 PM.png

Last edited:
V3 looks the best.

I had to draw the little blue panel you see by where the foam meets the upper black lacelet area, that’s why it doesn’t really look official with the foam in it’s complete form on the V4.

Appreciate your input.

My og pair had "N swoosh 1996" but i've seen other pairs that just had the swoosh... Never knew the difference back then and still don't.

Any info would be appreciated.

I’m also seeking that information because my pair was the only one in my city with it on the back as well. Please Nike explain what happened with our pairs having the rare “N swoosh 1996” on the back?

Back
Top Bottom