OG Niketalkers-Release Dates AJ III Retro

OG Niketalkers (whoever you mauy be).  I know  you guys always have the goods and best info.  So to you I ask a simple question.  Do any of  you know when the AJ III are set to release this year?

Holla back!!!

Originally Posted by YoungAllen

OG Niketalkers (whoever you mauy be).  I know  you guys always have the goods and best info.  So to you I ask a simple question.  Do any of  you know when the AJ III are set to release this year?

Holla back!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
roll.gif

Antalonboubmpo is useless. get lost.

an OG NTer that would know is Greatest Goliath

What you're looking for isn't necessarily a "OG". Just because someone has been on Niketalk for years doesn't automaticly give them psychic abilities to know all future release dates. I've been lurking since the release of the first DMP, and I know as much about future releases as you do. What you want is an insider willing to risk their job for the sake of some e-cred, and I highly doubt you'll get that just because you made a thread asking.

There were some OGs that dropped a lot of info in the past, but none of them visit this forum anymore.

Actually, I do have the release date/style code/price/type of release, and here it is:

...oh, wait, I'm not an "OG Niketalker," so I guess you won't be needing my input. See ya.

Actually, some "OG Niketalkers" seem to know #@$@ squat about the shoes they get. I agree with homie above, just because you've been on this site for years doesn't make you a professional adviser. I can answer your question but, also cant answer your question because Im not an "OG niketalker". lol

Back
Top Bottom