**OG NT APPRECIATION POST** YEAR 7 EDITION

i gotta admit, for the past couple of years ... i havent really been peepin the board too much. i still flip through every once in a while to see whats good, but i dont really get down like i used to.

anyway, with my attention the past few weeks focused squarely on the LRG Dead Queeriousthe true NT OG'sNelson CMethC SoldiaK TownCameron NelsonAlpha ProjectEKIN 702 :wink:
wink.gif
RetrokidFPM/FPM's Kicks, BJ/Nikeville, MC/ShoeCenter, Dutch/Royal-T Kicks, Phil/Phil's Sneakersreal communityhype-generatorsoap boxyou guys changed the game, for real
nt_OG_holla.jpg
ADD YOUR OWN OG'S OG's on the board.

the site: joegalvan.net
the blog: blog.joegalvan.net
the myspace: myspace.com/ArtHustler

Definitely all those mentioned . . . .but cannot forget my biggest reason . . . customs . . .

thanks to KVN, moonrok, and Methamphibian NYC (previously Whatkindashoesarethose) for posting up customs, really made my obsession for shoes even worse.

Those columbia XI to white/red XI are STILL one of the best customs I've ever seen top 3 imo.

QUESTION: Does anyone know how "members" were registered around March 2001?

EvolvedFootwear.com​

Ijapino's article on the status of shoe culture... that was awesome.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

I thought this was a post appreciating NT OG (the member).

anyway shoutout to manposite.

Houston Rockets for 06-07 1st playoff spot
...and then a championship

if only I knew about NT before :frown:
frown.gif
NT Refs:​
Migit1209(friend), akdms(cant remember), Da Ballin Dunk(a tee), Kidwithkickz(Broncos for Band-Aids), NYC Safe Bet(Infrared AM90)

yea old school nt..i only go as far back as 2001 but those were the days
TEAM MUFC
"talk some smack Rooney..do your thing"

Yeah, I have been around here since 2000 with another username.

By the way, did you used to have a website Joe?

Alex
DEFINE THE GREAT LINE​

Ive been here since late 99 into 2000. Actually found the site looking for pictures of the XV's.

Had my OG name, lost the password and never logged on it again. (Supercracker550)

Then I lurked for a couple years and made this name.

I used to always go on Js Kick Site.
( I think that was the name)

RIP to that site tho, 1 of my favs.

ive only been here since 03' i think but i remember visiting nikepark once a while back then looking for foams and whatnot, that place was a mess
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Quote:
it may just be that the board has grown so much ... but i know the familiarity and relationships formed on this b' aren't what they used to be ... and that's truly a sad thing.

so i just wanted to highlight the fact that BACK IN THE DAY ... it was a real community of friends and peers... not just a hype-generator or a soap box for all you simps to spew idiocy and highlight your lameness....
:D
happy.gif
"SPORTS DO NOT BUILD CHARACTER, THEY REVEAL IT."-JOHN WOODEN

JoeGalvan...ijapino... :wow:
eek.gif

I haven't been a member long. but I've been lurking since waaaaaaay back in the summer of '00.

EKIN's walletbreaker posts were insane.

Iridescent Hyperflights.

ALPHAPROJECT's AJ XX3's with the magnetic cushioning technology was...wow. Jason's got an imagination.

Was it KUYAKOY who first posted renderings of the XVII's?

Of course, I hardly check forums outside of General nowadays (it's too entertaining in here :lol:
laugh.gif
), but back then, all I did was look through the Nike and Jordan forums.

^^ I'm not sure about the XVII renderings, but didn't Jersey-Joe post the first wear-test samples?

This username goes back to 2001, but my original username AJFREAKNUT joined Oct. 2000.

Appreciated.

^^ those hypeflights were bananas.

and yeah. my man JJ posted those wear-test samples that looked uber-bootleg... and everyone hated.

he had the last laugh though.

speaking of JJ ... who remembers JJJ (Jersey-Joe's Joint)? my man C designed that site too...

ah, the good ol days...

the site:joegalvan.net
the blog:blog.joegalvan.net
the myspace:myspace.com/ArtHustler

Back
Top Bottom