OG VII HARES wearable?

k1dg0tskillz

Banned
just need to know if a ds pair would be wearable.. will they break on me... etc.etc. dont wanna put up money for it to sit on the shelf or get one wear and be destroyed...
TeamEagles

"yo, watch how you reply. I'm a grown adult and wont take no insult, over the internet or otherwise. who you think you are?"
'When i go out, im going out shooting, I dont mean when I die. I mean when i go out to the club stupid

i hope we're not looking at the same pair.... |I
tired.gif
TeamEagles

"yo, watch how you reply. I'm a grown adult and wont take no insult, over the internet or otherwise. who you think you are?"
'When i go out, im going out shooting, I dont mean when I die. I mean when i go out to the club stupid

OG VII's are VERY wearable. It comes down to how they were maintained, but you can definitly get away with wearing them. Depending on how they were maintained you can possibly wear them on a weekly basis.
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd #7 Bostjan Nachbar #8 Hassan Adams
#12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson
#30 Clifford Robinson #33 Mikki Moore #35 Jason Collins #50 Eddie House

ok thanks. well im guessing it should be in a pretty good condition then but i'll find out soon.
to the other guy... i said i hope we're not trying to get the same pair b/c then i'd be assed out. the sky does not rain og hares..... there is a chance we both found the same pair available.

TeamEagles

I dont think I would risk wearing them. The foam on them is going on 15 years old now. You might destroy the shoes.

someone had made a post about how to prepare your OG kicks to be worn. somethin like u start out wit just puttin em on and standin still then puttin em away, and do that however many times. then eventually it turns into taking steps in em and stuff. takes months though but it sounded like it'd work. i dont remember where i saw it tho does anyone have it?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Theres two kinds of guys--those who get laid, and those who dont. Member #7- The Prince
Gwinnett County​

I really hope sum1 would response to Hottezsince88 and maybe then we can finally solve this mystery.

My OG Bordeaux's are wearable, but my OG Olympics fell apart. It's just a risk you have to take.
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

Back
Top Bottom