OG VIII's wearable?

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

Ya about all thats exploding nonscence
indifferent.gif
... it depends on the shoe, i had a pair of og aquas thats were stored correctly, and i got away a wear with no glue seperation, chipping, cracking, or anything.
Man, no disprespect, but you're wrong, I'am talking about my own and real experience, here is the pictures of mines, now to the poster do as you want man but if you buy for wearing (I do pesonnaly) then forget about the VIIIs, it is a heartbreaker to see them falling apart (btw the air units was also @!!@!* up anyway, all flat) :

!BPh5cVg!mk~%24(KGrHgoH-CUEjlLl1UPiBJ0CJt5bog~~_1.JPG

!BPh5eBQBGk~%24(KGrHgoH-CsEjlLltsWbBJ0CJ0WeRw~~_1.JPG

i683936_IMG0505.JPG

i683927_IMG0507.JPG

i683925_IMG0508.JPG

i683932_IMG0506.JPG
How are you going to tell me im wrong about the shoe that i wore??

well i had a pair of og aquas i picked up at a local shoe store i wore them 3 times once to the movies once to a miami heat game and once for new years butthey held up really good the paint is cracking but so is the paint n my 08 retroes i guess i got lucky or is it cause im not that big im 130 lbs i dont know imight wear them to school tomorow.....

i have all three pairs and two i have never tried, but i have a pair of Bugs Bunny whites that i rock all the time constantly and no problems. I would say becareful with the other two they seem to crack much more.

i gotta pair of OGs that were sold as "wearable" and i'm still too afraid to do it. OG eights are the worst when it comes to midsole crumbling.collection only

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Not wearable ....OG VIIIs for collection ....retro VIIIs if you want to wear them.

Apparently, even the 2003 version may crack.

Back
Top Bottom