OH HAI T.I.

aatimugshot1.jpg

CLIFFORD J HARRIS
REGISTER NUMBER: 59458-019
FCI FORREST CITY LOW
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 9000
FORREST CITY, AR 72336

I don't know about you guiz but I will be sending T.I. a letter for everyday he is in jail.

*buys 2 envelopes and 2 stamps*

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

aatimugshot1.jpg

CLIFFORD J HARRIS
FCI FORREST CITY LOW
P.O. BOX 9000
FORREST CITY, AR 72336

I don't know about you guiz but I will be sending T.I. a letter for everyday he is in jail.

i dont get it
embarassed.gif

I'd send him a kite, tell him keep his head up and give NT a shout out at his release press conference
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

aatimugshot1.jpg

CLIFFORD J HARRIS
FCI FORREST CITY LOW
P.O. BOX 9000
FORREST CITY, AR 72336

i dont get it
embarassed.gif

T.I. gets out in 2 months?!
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Write to Tragedy Khadafi

PERCY ABDUL-MUTA'ALI CHAPMAN
07A7101
SING SING CORR FAC
354 HUNTER STREET
OSSINING, NEW YORK, USA 10562-5442

I'm going to send him these bad boys so he can add them to the collection.
pimp.gif

f08b_1_b.JPG

6an2000.jpg

Free Mr. Harris so T.I.P. can go back to being my favorite rapper and T.I. can go back to being my swag coach
grin.gif

people need to listen to his music for real.

he is the best "mainstream" rapper right now. (Black Thought and Lupe Fiasco not included). and he has progressed immensely as a rapper and a personsince I'm Serious. If you've listened to tracks like Be Better Than Me and T.I. vs T.I.P. (the track and the album) and nowmost recently Dead and Gone you'll see he's about positivity now, he raps about the girls, cash and drugs but it shifted from being a part ofhis life to being a part of his past and he preaches that people should stay away from it.

For what it's worth you should consider that despite his weapon charges (who can blame him? see: Tupac/Biggie), he doesn't promote violence or drugsanymore, he's completely in the other direction and still on top of his game.

He knows he should be locked up for good, hopefully this time around he'll stay out for good.

Back
Top Bottom