Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just saw the trailer for the new prison break. Forgot his name but that pedophile fool got a bionic hand now.

Just saw the trailer for the new prison break. Forgot his name but that pedophile fool got a bionic hand now.

T Bag? maybe he became a reaver

Yeah, that guy. I didn't even remember if his character was still alive in the original run of the show.

yeah, he ended up back in Fox River towards the end of the series. I don't know how Micheal is still alive tho, I guess theyll explain that somehow :lol:

I was a really big fan of Prison Break. Watched every season faithfully except the last. I can't remember why, but it fell off for me.

I don't think I will watch Prison Break again.

I'll check out the new season since Micheal is locked up, the story arcs where they're not in prison are not as interesting imo.

T Bag? maybe he became a reaver

Yeah, that guy. I didn't even remember if his character was still alive in the original run of the show.

yeah, he ended up back in Fox River towards the end of the series. I don't know how Micheal is still alive tho, I guess theyll explain that somehow :lol:
If anything, Michael is the one that needs biopic hands with that ending :lol:

Last edited:

the funniest part was Micheal wearing long sleeves for multiple seasons because they probably didn't want to apply his tattoos every episode. :lol:

Last edited:
the funniest part was Micheal wearing long sleeves for multiple seasons because they probably didn't want to apply his tattoos every episode. :lol:

Didn't he finally get laser removal but they told him they had to remove all the tattoos during one session? Or maybe i just imagined that. Not sure.

Didn't he finally get laser removal but they told him they had to remove all the tattoos during one session? Or maybe i just imagined that. Not sure.

yeah, they made a deal with the department of homeland security to bring down the company and he needed to be more low-key so they sent him to laser removal surgery :lol:

How did the show end? I never finished Prison Break cuz I lost interest by the final season lol

Most of them got pardoned when they brought down the company except for Sara who got convicted of murder. So the ending was them trying to break Sara out, the last step of the plan didn't work out so Micheal had to sacrifice himself by shorting out a generator. They never showed him but the generator exploded and he died or so everyone thought.

Last edited:
How did the show end? I never finished Prison Break cuz I lost interest by the final season lol
Final season they're in like Miami or LA and Michael, Lincoln (his name is cleared by now), Mahoney, Sucre, Rappaport, a few new ppl are working for the company all for different reasons. T-Bag is still around on some side **** scamming some company trying to steal the same thing Mike is trying to steal.

Mike and Lincoln are doing it so Mike can get some special brain operation performed on him that he's dying from.

In the end they steal what they need to steal, Mahoney gets his FBI friends involved, they screw over the General, I think fine *** Gretchen is killed, the General's daughter dies as well, Rappaport is killed, surgery saves Scofield's life, Asian hacker guy is killed or arrested, black Muslim dude shows back up to help, the correction officer dude sacrifices himself so they can steal w/e, and they all walk away free and clear with money.

That's the end of the season. Happy ending but during that season Sarah kills somebody to save Michael or Lincoln's son or herself and in the special made for tv movie she gets arrested for murder :lol: So now Michael has to break her out of this low level women's prison so they can all escape to South America or Mexico. Also keep in mind Sarah is pregnant with Michael's kid.

In the end Mike has to sacrifice himself so she and the others can go free by handling live voltage wires to shut off power. He lies and tells Sarah he has a way to escape I think. It is highly implied Mike got eletrocuted to death so that they could go free. They created a situation where even Mike couldn't escape.

Anyway, I don't think the made for tv movie ever aired on tv. So I don't know if this new season will ignore some details of it. They are following up on thinking he was dead though.

Last edited:
Got to two movies this weekend.

Birth of a Nation - I was REALLY looking forward to this. I even made a thread about it here in general before it released (maybe I'll bump it later...I'm not sure.) To say I was underwhelmed would be an understatement. I'm glad this story was told. It looked every bit as much as the 8.5 million dollar budget it received. If anything, this movie would have been better served as a mini-series on a premium channel. It was SUCH a slow build. The last 30 minutes of the film felt rushed. All that being said, I highly doubt it would have been green-lighted for anything other than what Parker put out there. Hopefully, this opens the door for more minority directors hoping to tell a story involving the history of this country. With a larger budget. 5.2/8

Deepwater Horizon - Peter Berg + Mark Wahlberg = JJs07 IN. Simple as that. These guys make an amazing director/actor duo. This movie is as nerve wracking as it gets. It had a couple of elements that freak me out. Open water and large boat/vessel propellers (irrational/weird fear, I know LOL.) I had a pit in my stomach for the majority of the movie because I knew what was going to eventually happen. It's a very entertaining movie and it shows how lives were lost due to cutting corners and being careless. 6.7/8

Can't do any of those Marky mark/berg movies.. well not the recent 2

Didn't even realize they were two separate movies initially

Lone Survivor is amazing...Deepwater Horizon was very good.

Got high hopes for Patriots Day.

Berg + Marky Mark = good money.

*LS was so good, I even read the book after watching it. Took me 7 years to finish The DaVinci Code, not because I didn't like it, but because I don't like reading. Finished Lone Survivor in 3 days.

I liked Lone Survivor but I can see where there could be some criticism. "Trash" is just a typical NT extreme.

Back
Top Bottom