Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

With my next pick, I select what is possibly John Carpenter's greatest film and my 2nd choice involving aliens and gore.

The Thing

Please move Aliens to sci-fi and sort this under horror/thriller.

My 5th round pick is one of the best mocumentaries ever made. The film that launched Rob Reiner's directing career,

This is Spinal Tap

Filed under comedy, please.

With my next pick, I select what is possibly John Carpenter's greatest film and my 2nd choice involving aliens and gore.

The Thing

Please move Aliens to sci-fi and sort this under horror/thriller.

My 5th round pick is one of the best mocumentaries ever made. The film that launched Rob Reiner's directing career,

This is Spinal Tap

Filed under comedy, please.

9912.jpg

One of the most iconic kicks of our childhood, made me and all my friends wanna get up and kick some %!@. 
laugh.gif
4db35e0de5d0c52fc7030ab7e7a7ca35a4af841_r.gif

The Karate Kid, Sports por favor. 
smile.gif

9912.jpg

One of the most iconic kicks of our childhood, made me and all my friends wanna get up and kick some %!@. 
laugh.gif
4db35e0de5d0c52fc7030ab7e7a7ca35a4af841_r.gif

The Karate Kid, Sports por favor. 
smile.gif

Wasn't Immortals supposed to be good and 300 mixed with Hero?
...And not Clash of the Titans mixed with The Spirit and Percy Jackson.
I kinda liked The Fall too.
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe it just caught me wrong, I dunno.

Wasn't Immortals supposed to be good and 300 mixed with Hero?
...And not Clash of the Titans mixed with The Spirit and Percy Jackson.
I kinda liked The Fall too.
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe it just caught me wrong, I dunno.

That Immortals preview isn't too bad, but haven't I heard that speech before?  "TODAY.....you fight for cliche cliche cliche, TODAY.....we fight for Honor, kids, legacy, vag, etc etc etc."  Dudes always takin deep breaths when they shoutin that @#$% and what not. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Can we get some new writers already? 
laugh.gif

Dirk's on the clock btw.....

That Immortals preview isn't too bad, but haven't I heard that speech before?  "TODAY.....you fight for cliche cliche cliche, TODAY.....we fight for Honor, kids, legacy, vag, etc etc etc."  Dudes always takin deep breaths when they shoutin that @#$% and what not. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Can we get some new writers already? 
laugh.gif

Dirk's on the clock btw.....

Shabooyah selects The Breakfast Club, Utility

Johnny, you're blue right now, so I'll hold off a bit if you want to make that pick.  (you should know, I passed on your 1 choice cuz I couldn't stand taking a movie you wanted after the last 3 rounds. 
laugh.gif
  You're welcome) 

Prime's pick I have, I will send it in after Johnny. 

Shabooyah selects The Breakfast Club, Utility

Johnny, you're blue right now, so I'll hold off a bit if you want to make that pick.  (you should know, I passed on your 1 choice cuz I couldn't stand taking a movie you wanted after the last 3 rounds. 
laugh.gif
  You're welcome) 

Prime's pick I have, I will send it in after Johnny. 

Back
Top Bottom