Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yeah, him being the same guy to threaten her at work, then go on to brag about a brutal rape/murder.

Just for him to not be the guy, meh on that plot point.

As for what they were doing in the end, the deputy found out that the guy was deployed during the daughters murder but that just meant he killed and raped some other chick probably in the middle east that way.

So while they didn't find the guy who killed her daughter they're allegedly going to kill that guy for raping and killing some girl.

Yeah, him being the same guy to threaten her at work, then go on to brag about a brutal rape/murder.

Just for him to not be the guy, meh on that plot point.

As for what they were doing in the end, the deputy found out that the guy was deployed during the daughters murder but that just meant he killed and raped some other chick probably in the middle east that way.

So while they didn't find the guy who killed her daughter they're allegedly going to kill that guy for raping and killing some girl.

Ok so I didn't miss something ...

So again, a great movie that left me salty about the ending.

Made absolutely no sense for the man to go visit her (mind you, out his way) ... probably weeks if not month later to be in town again with a buddy in a random bar talking about the death to not be him? FOH .....

**** was weak ....

The best ending would of have been the knucklehead solved the murder and they actually took revenge.

But hey ....

Yeah, writing kinda was all over the place. Here and then there with narrative when you basically see they're not gonna catch this killer.

Its like she made a stand, sent a message, and then like most other rallies for justice it dies down and things move on.

I've been watching this show called Superstition (the first season) on demand since its not airing now. Been pretty good

Its a SyFy show. Got my boy Mario Van Peebles in it :pimp:

Gonna give American Made a watch now before Jags/Pats.

Just finished. Awesome, wild story :pimp: . I went in blind so I had no clue what Barry Seal was all about. To those who know about the backdrop, was it pretty accurate? Just wish he was fat like Seal IRL :lol: .

The Informant 5.9/8

I liked this a good deal. Think thjs is Damon's sweet spot. Playing these sociopathic type liars and manipulators. Like a lighthearted Talented Mr. Ripley with no murders just more lying and stealing.

Crazy thing about it is its based on a true story :lol:

Just watched Chappie for the first time.......

This is the type of movie that makes me wanna take a break from movies and go live in the woods and only read books.

Not only do I shake my head over the fact that this movie was made, I also shake my head at the fact that it had almost a $50 million dollar budget, and almost made that money back.

I want to throw my computer from a moving car when I get on imdb and I see 9/10 ratings all down the board.

I spit in the general direction of all those involved with that film.

NA/8

I watched Paddington just because of the great reviews from number 2. So I decided to catch number one on Netflix. So damn good. That director has really good comedy. Give him a damn marvel film now!

Watch the first five minutes. Will have you shed a tear.

Watch the first five minutes. Will have you shed a tear.
we watched it this past weekend. damn beginning was unexpected. my son gets overly concerned about tragic things. he only obsessed about it for about 10 minutes though. he loved the movie.

Last edited:
Just watched Chappie for the first time.......

This is the type of movie that makes me wanna take a break from movies and go live in the woods and only read books.

Not only do I shake my head over the fact that this movie was made, I also shake my head at the fact that it had almost a $50 million dollar budget, and almost made that money back.

I want to throw my computer from a moving car when I get on imdb and I see 9/10 ratings all down the board.

I spit in the general direction of all those involved with that film.

NA/8
50 shades

of trash

Can we try to get movie of the week going in this thread?
something that is easily accessible so the most people can participate
may some classic films that we've all heard about, or some films that have flown under the radar
then we all meet back here and break it down on a given day?

Can we try to get movie of the week going in this thread?
something that is easily accessible so the most people can participate
may some classic films that we've all heard about, or some films that have flown under the radar
then we all meet back here and break it down on a given day?

We did that back in the beginning of this thread, it lasted about 2-3 weeks and then fizzled.

Back
Top Bottom