Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Mute 5.3/8

Weird movie. Futuristic Berlin, lot of post-humanism body modding. Basically Skarsgard as a mute looking for his gf which turns in to him getting revenge for the death of his gf.

What really catches me off guard is Paul Rudd and Justin Theroux are in yhis as two jokey doctors who were in the armed services as doctors for criminals and the whole time I'm waiting for the big bad guy for the mute to face off against. Turns out it's Paul Rudd who played a pretty good bad guy in his own way and on the side Theroux's character is like this pervy probably pedophile friend in this. **** was just weird.

I made a bunch of gifs from Above the Rim. Tupac was really into his character, especially during the Shoot Out Tournament.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Hell I was starting to wonder if Tupac was really acting and just being himself. LOL.

Love the whole montage/scene where the Cleveland fans are going over the Indians Opening Day lineup in the diner. :smokin :lol:

Just wondering, who took their crown? Want to see them shows.
Honestly, EYE don’t think anyone ever really took it but I have seen people say Showtime has been cranking out better content ( I don’t have SHO anymore so no credible opinion there) lately & then there’s Mcdonald’s (Netflix) who’s just been blitzkrieging the game with content, Prime, etc.

Back
Top Bottom