Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Going back to the Haunting of Hill House, I just don't think it was that good.

Like, it was way to long and although they did a good job developing the characters to an extent, they did a poor job IMO developing the actual house.

It was not that scary or even thrilling. Like, I was never at the edge with suspense or anything.

I think it missed tons of opportunities mans. Like at the end when bend neck Nell was talking about time, they could of used that better. In addition, the house had plenty of good people, why was it just bad. I think American Horror Story did a better job.

Even the ending, I believed Luke role was more important than his older brother but he got a bleep for ending.

Anyways, it was good, just not great or 90%+ it got. Those score for me where more like HYPE than anything.

Netflix TRIPPIN trippin. Raising the price again and telling me to get excited about this lineup?

57D68732-5F7C-4FA4-838F-F2B3E52EC296.jpeg
E75F5C03-78BD-41BA-B476-D70F3AD4A831.jpeg

"The Dark Tower" worth the watch? Coming up on Showtime in a lil' bit. Idris my dude but that 16% RT rating not a good look.

So, how did it allude me for several months that Aquaman was terrible? I mean, I just TRIED watching it.....

Actually looks pretty entertaining, just watched the first Twilight Zone episode and the guy is the costar in this movie.

Reactions: Ube
I won't lie I will be happy when this movie is out so I can gladly close that chapter in my life.

Really no purpose besides that to watch, introduce a new good guy character in the final movie.

I know this was posted in the past but seems like they are changing the focus of the trailer or I completely missed a lot the first time seeing the trailer.

This looks kind of like that show Skins, it's executive produced by Drake. Will def be checking it out this summer.

Back
Top Bottom