Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

mannn the reviews for endgame are really good. my wife is hitting finals week and is about to give birth so i might have to try and catch it during work one day.
I'm an mcu fan boy but tbh I'm surprised the critics liked endgame so much

I was honestly prepared for it to end up with a score like infinity war's

Looks TRASH. When the trailer starts out with “Academay Award nominated” after Wills intro, you know it’s about to be some garbage :lol:
Coworkers told me about the trailer being hot. I looked at it and wasn't really impressed, dude is just not even trying with his scripts anymore.

I don't know why I think that is a dope thumbnail.

I'm an mcu fan boy but tbh I'm surprised the critics liked endgame so much

I was honestly prepared for it to end up with a score like infinity war's

85% on RT (if you like that aggregator) for IW is still a great cumulative score, but yeah 96% is pretty stunning for Endgame.

Dude has the look of a PERFECT Bond villian, please don't muck this script up.
More importantly, Anna De Armas joins Bond 25. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I did a quick search on her and wasn't impressed with the first images, and was going to give you ****. Then read the Daily Mail and saw her with all the female cast. In the words of Blowfinger you are a lucky man Mr. Bond.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6958775/James-Bond-25-details-ANNOUNCED.html
12710358-6958775-image-m-230_1556201488664.jpg

However MoneyPenny, I am going to need you to put a little bit more weight on you getting to skinny. Also surprising a returning Bond girl this certainly is unusual. I assume he gets to sleep with the lady on the right in a quick fling, after the one on the left dies. Ana either being bad guys girl or the one he ends up with in the end.
8/8 for Avengers: Endgame

Just a completely satisfying way to end this era of MCU films.
I haven't seen the movie yet but surprised you gave it such a high score, I am seeing it Sunday morning.

Avengers: Endgame 7/8 - Some really great acting from RDJ. Amazing fight scenes and on screen chemistry from the cast. Phase 4 here we come!!!

dance scene in the first ep of umbrella academy was well placed and executed. almost as good as the dance scene in ex machina. i’m on the second ep. unsure if i’ll stick the whole thing out.

It's a different movie and not similar to IW.

More character work and a lot of great acting performances. Then a pretty entertaining part dealing with the plot in the middle.

Then the most epic ending in cinematic history.
Damn, that’s high praise.

Hyperbole or is it really up there like that?

Back
Top Bottom