Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Was listening to some DJ Quik which made me think of “Up In Da Club” which made me think of:
98857DF1-081D-438B-9BEA-285C9956DFCB.jpeg

“Give me one thousand dollars”
4CB07474-4026-4EC6-8BF2-B06B0430637C.png

“One thousand MORE??”
17DF6BBA-6BF4-493B-831A-76CC0F5E15A9.png

Man came in there, punked them for a stack, said they suck each other off and left without closing the door. The disrespect :rofl:

Just watched 2008's What Happens In Vegas.. movie was slaughtered by the critics, and rightly so?

With any actor in the lead male role but Ashton Kutcher it would've been unwatchable. BUT! Rob Corddry was terrific in it :lol: ... Krysten Ritter :smokin

The only reason I watched it was because:

1.) It was going off of On-Demand today, and for some reason that just pulls me in, "Will I ever see this terrible movie if I don't see it right here, right now?"

2.) My roommate and I were hungover this morning, and we didn't want to think hard at all :lol:

It started strong, just mostly a cheaply-made romantic comedy that couldn't really figure out its ending at all.

5/8

Didn’t remember the movie from the title or description but once I looked up a brief summary that included the jackpot, it all came back to me. :lol:

^^^ Pretty sure I saw that movie in the theater, so you got nothing to apologize for :lol:

I did too! :lol:

I used to watch the dumbest movies in theaters back in the day. I remember once my friends parents taking us all to see any movie of our choice. We couldn’t all agree so we each saw the ones we wanted. Parents saw fight club, friends chose some other classic movie. What did I choose? Some dumb *** movie called “Bats” :smh:

The Perfection 0/8

When people ask "What's the worst move you've ever seen?" I will safely be able to say this one. Absolute TRASH. Cannot believe Netflix released this mess. It was just a combo of bad acting & story. I wanted to give it a 1 for the score - at times it was pleasant to hear - but I can't even justify it.

Was listening to some DJ Quik which made me think of “Up In Da Club” which made me think of:
98857DF1-081D-438B-9BEA-285C9956DFCB.jpeg

“Give me one thousand dollars”
4CB07474-4026-4EC6-8BF2-B06B0430637C.png

“One thousand MORE??”
17DF6BBA-6BF4-493B-831A-76CC0F5E15A9.png

Man came in there, punked them for a stack, said they suck each other off and left without closing the door. The disrespect :rofl:

"Oh f*ck it's that zip Furio" :lol:

Anyone who’s secretly excited for the Euphoria premiere tonight, fair warning, be prepared for a whole lot of
B2C0D37D-2AD9-4E05-9634-2C8F49932B96.png

Apparently there’s like 30 peens flying around all willy nilly
8B5EB678-14D4-4FF2-93A4-9824BF53989D.png
during one scene.
No, Zendaya isn’t taking not one of them. Reviews saying she plays for the other team in this
6D4BB051-53A5-4177-B8EE-931DC263D1B3.png

The Perfection 0/8

When people ask "What's the worst move you've ever seen?" I will safely be able to say this one. Absolute TRASH. Cannot believe Netflix released this mess. It was just a combo of bad acting & story. I wanted to give it a 1 for the score - at times it was pleasant to hear - but I can't even justify it.
The one thing I really didn't like about it, was how they assume the viewer is just oblivious. Like, we get the message.. you don't have to verbally spell it out for us several times. :lol:

That's why I really like how Peele does his films. He gives you the hints and clues throughout the film, without being too direct, and still leaves room for imagination.

Anyone who’s secretly excited for the Euphoria premiere tonight, fair warning, be prepared for a whole lot of
B2C0D37D-2AD9-4E05-9634-2C8F49932B96.png

Apparently there’s like 30 peens flying around all willy nilly
8B5EB678-14D4-4FF2-93A4-9824BF53989D.png
during one scene.
No, Zendaya isn’t taking not one of them. Reviews saying she plays for the other team in this
6D4BB051-53A5-4177-B8EE-931DC263D1B3.png

Sort of related, there is currently a show on Starz (I believe) called Now Apocalypse that has another former Disney show actress (Kelli Berglund of Lab Rats) in it and she does get nekkid.

I only realized that after I watched it and had a, “hey, she looks familiar moment” and looked into it. I also do not otherwise recommend the show. It’s just kind of weird and not particularly interesting or funny.

Nevertheless, just thought I’d share some information.

I'll enjoy some Zendaya lesbian scenes.

The Perfection 0/8

Go watch the Sweet Blood of Jesus Christ and then tell me you feel the same way.

What's a show I can stream on Netflix, Amazon, HBO, SHO, Starz, or any of the cable/networks that is great, and is coming back for 1-2 seasons soon (late summer/fall), that a person should be watching?

The Perfection 0/8

I’m so glad someone else watched that disaster. Close to the worst movie I’ve ever seen. Really don’t know how it got greenlit or how any of the actors agreed to film it after reading the rediculous script. It was close to looking like a real movie for about 10 or 20 minutes then it went downhill FAST. Horrible acting. The most illogical scripts I’ve ever seen. ALLLL bad. One of those “oh my god you have to see this movie to see how stupid it is” type films for sure.

Watched the pilot episode of Los Espookys.

Ironic comedies aren’t my usual cup of tea but it got my attention enough to continue watching.

Plus, I want to smash the girl Espooky. :evil:

Watched the pilot episode of Los Espookys.

Ironic comedies aren’t my usual cup of tea but it form my attention enough to continue watching.

I liked it. The fact that it’s 95 percent in Spanish is a plus for me - just like that they were willing to be different like that. Just not sure how long my interest will last. But I plan to keep watching.

I liked it. The fact that it’s 95 percent in Spanish is a plus for me - just like that they were willing to be different like that. Just not sure how long my interest will last. But I plan to keep watching.
Yeah, it was cool to see that. I just feel for non-Spanish speakers because some of the nuances of the language aren’t captured with subtitles so you guys don’t fully get the experience someone like me does. Like with Narcos, some of the dialogue would have me dying but when I’d read the subtitles, it would sometimes only capture the gist of what they were saying.

Seeing Fred Armensan in brown-face kind of made me do an “uh oh, how are people going to react to this” but he’s half Venezuelan so I guess it’s ok. :lol:

Every time I watch Wedding Crashers there’s a line or exchange that I newly appreciate. This time it was Vince Vaughn’s response to Cooper’s explanation as to to why quail hunting it ok...

“You have a ****ing problem with that, Jeremy?”

“Not nearly as much as I have with your attire or your general demeanor towards everyone. But let’s go kills some birds. I’m psyched!”

:rofl:

Dark Phoenix 3.5/8 - So glad FOX no longer has a say on these.

MIB International 4/8 - Not great. Outside of being Thor, Cabin in the Woods, and El Royale... Hemsworth is weak...

I didn't make it to The Dead Don't Die. Kicking myself for it...

Back
Top Bottom