Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This looks :wow: :pimp:

Premise seems kind of odd to how it’ll work but not in a bad way. Trailer sold me. Cast is full of actors I am fans of, too.

If it wasn’t for Zendaya, Storm Reid would be having the biggest hot girl summer.

When They See Us
Euphoria
This movie

More good minority actors, I’m all for it. :pimp:

Premise seems kind of odd to how it’ll work but not in a bad way. Trailer sold me. Cast is full of actors I am fans of, too.

If it wasn’t for Zendaya, Storm Reid would be having the biggest hot girl summer.

When They See Us
Euphoria
This movie

More good minority actors, I’m all for it. :pimp:

Mostly minority cast - check

Original plot (I think LOL) - check

NOT a reboot or live action of a cartoon - check

Can't wait for this, obviously :lol: :pimp:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This looks :wow: :pimp:

giphy.gif

True, true, true :lol:

That boy Yorgos from a different universe though.
You watch The Favourite? I don’t think I remember reading your review on it or I might have been off NT at that time if you did post it.

I’ve been telling myself I’m going to watch it but it seems like one of those period pieces where you definitely have to been in the mood to sit through it. Yorgos and Baechel or not.

You watch The Favourite? I don’t think I remember reading your review on it or I might have been off NT at that time if you did post it.

I’ve been telling myself I’m going to watch it but it seems like one of those period pieces where you definitely have to been in the mood to sit through it. Yorgos and Baechel or not.
Oh I did and posted my review in here. I'll repost in a min.

Thats probably the closest he had to a normal plot given its based on real ppl and events but it still has the humor and wild out of nowhere **** :lol:

I really enjoyed it.

Never even heard of this.

Keira.
Carey.
Domhnall Gleeson.
Garfield. >D

Strong cast.
751E8B38-E016-4919-B9FB-1311FA7CFAA2.png

What’d you think of it?

it was really good thought provoking

the beginning had me thinking it was gonna be one way, like more sci fi

but the second half twists had me like whoa like twist after twist like damn can it get any more dramatic?

and i dont think much of mulligan as actress but i think her style worked here

knightley put on a clinic too

another good one in this lane

220px-TOIL_poster.jpg

and

MV5BMjIwMDM1MzgxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE0MjE4MTE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I actually gave a short review cuz I watched 4 movies that day

The Favourite 6.8/8

Near excellent flick. Weisz, Stone, and Colman were GREAT! Acting made me want to have a 4sum with them and yes definitely including Colman. Makeup dept outdid themselves how they yo-yoed from her being smashable to horrid.

Yorgos did it again. Not topping Lobster but his 2nd best work to me.

I cant stress how good Stone, Weisz, and Colman were. Colman in many ways outshined them in her role.

Last edited:
Just watching US. Movie is goofy as hell. I can’t suspend my disbelief with this one. Don’t care how many hidden meanings there are or how impressive the cinematography is. Movie is Birdbox to me. Straight farce.

I actually gave a short review cuz I watched 4 movies that day

I cant stress how good Stone, Weiss, and Colman were. Colman in many ways outshined them in her role.
Ok, I’m going to definitely have to make time to peep this soon. The 4-some comment based off the acting sold me. :rofl:

Just watching US. Movie is goofy as hell. I can’t suspend my disbelief with this one. Don’t care how many hidden meanings there are or how impressive the cinematography is. Movie is Birdbox to me. Straight farce.
I honestly couldn’t even finish it. I already knew the plot going in but even if I didn’t, I’m confident I’d have felt the same way. Jordan Peele 1/2. Boy needs to comeback stronger next time around.

Ok, I’m going to definitely have to make time to peep this soon. The 4-some comment based off the acting sold me. :rofl:

I honestly couldn’t even finish it. I already knew the plot going in but even if I didn’t, I’m confident I’d have felt the same way. Jordan Peele 1/2. Boy needs to comeback stronger next time around.

I finished it but had the gas face on about half way through and totally checked out. Swing and a miss for ol boy Peele. There’s gotta be a moment where one of his boys had to have checked him like “ayyyy bro, this is goofy as hell you know that right? I can’t co-sign on this part famb.” I mean right?!! M night Shalaman is pointing and laughing at this movie.

I’m Gonna Git You Sucka is on hulu

One of the most underrated comedies ever, still holds up.
"What's it gonna prove Jack?" "Proves I can beat a woman and some midgets" :lol:

Also this classic scene

Last edited:
^^^ “You got change for a hunnid?”....

:rofl:

So many great scenes I'm being reminded of watching this :lol:

"'Scuse me gentlemen but you gotta have BIG hats to come in here that's the rules of the house"
Kung Fu Joe with the ninja stars :lol:

Keenen was always the most lowkey Wayans brother but I would've liked to him out there more, standup/acting whichever. Marlon and Shawn got some great work but their movies just lost steam over time. Kennen was able to incorporate dumb jokes but do it very cleverly and had the social commentary.

Last edited:
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka is nothing but classic :pimp:

When Hayes loaded up with all those guns ready for war and then they all went off as he shot up himself :rofl:

Can’t wait for Once Upon A Time in Hollywood. 92% on RT out of 65 reviews so far. :smokin

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom