Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’m pretty excited to see how they turn petite Natalie into a Thor. I’m having trouble picturing it it in a non-humorous way, but I’m sure the Marvel geniuses will pull it off.

I hope it’s a one time thing and she doesn’t continue to wear the mantle going forward.
She doesn’t have a super hero presence at all. Also hope this won’t be the last Hemsworth film.
But I Know Feigegawd will make it awesome regardless

She's most likely going to be Thor on earth for multiple movies. On the Avengers, probably her own solo movie and a that.

Y'all better get use to the idea of it.

So, I finally have watched all seasons of The Office. It dipped in quality after Micheal left, but still was pretty good. The only season that I felt kind of jumped the shark was the last...

Yea, when they turned Andy into a complete buffoon, forced Jim and Pam to have marriage problems, and have the bootleg Adam Levine jumping in there, I was scratching my head and wondering what the writers were thinking. At least the series finale was a strong finish.

Yea, when they turned Andy into a complete buffoon, forced Jim and Pam to have marriage problems, and have the bootleg Adam Levine jumping in there, I was scratching my head and wondering what the writers were thinking. At least the series finale was a strong finish.

LOL, this is almost spot on my issues with Season 9...

star trek into darkness doesnt get enough love. real strong cast. a lot of great acting. pine and pinto killed it. cumberbatch was menacing. still gets me when spock loses it. hopefully the 3rd is as good.

Definitely, thought it was a good sequel and weirdly hated on when it initially came out.

Once Upon A Time in Hollywood 6/8 - Not in love with it but it is very well shot and acted. DiCaprio and Pitt have legit chemistry would like to see them again working together on something. This one falls in the 5-7 range on the rankings for me out of his 10 films.

The Crash Reel 6.9/8

Had never heard of it. Was scrolling Xfinity On Demand documentaries and chose it at random. About Kevin Pearce, an ex pro snowboarder who at one point was as successful as Shaun White. Crashed pretty hard training for the Olympics and suffered a bad TMI. Really well done. Gives a very detailed glimpse into traumatic brain injuries and what the recovery entails and how the families are affected. Scary stuff. Will probably view helmet to helmet hits differently now.

The Crash Reel 6.9/8

Had never heard of it. Was scrolling Xfinity On Demand documentaries and chose it at random. About Kevin Pearce, an ex pro snowboarder who at one point was as successful as Shaun White. Crashed pretty hard training for the Olympics and suffered a bad TMI. Really well done. Gives a very detailed glimpse into traumatic brain injuries and what the recovery entails and how the families are affected. Scary stuff. Will probably view helmet to helmet hits differently now.

Sort of related to film and TMI’s, I just recently found out that George Clooney suffered a life threatening brain injury during filming Syriana. It was a torture scene and he fell over in his chair and hit his head, which tore his Dura in his brain stem.

Dude wanted to commit suicide almost every day until the doctors found out what was wrong. Had TWO brain surgeries and got all better. That movie was filmed in 2004, I don’t know why I’m just hearing about this recently. Clooney is a pretty high profile celeb. But yeah every concussion is life threatening to be honest.

They really did nail the finale. Honestly, as good as they could have done it.

Rocketman 6/8

Watched last night, and was actually better than I anticipated. I like how some scenes were broken up into a musical, and they didn't shy away from the height of his drug problems & sexuality confusion. Of course there were some holes in the plot - https://ultimateclassicrock.com/rocketman-fact-fiction/ - but I wasn't too turned off by them.

Was odd seeing my dude Robb Stark get down like that :lol: .

Cedar Rapids is a pretty underrated flick. John C Reilly is f****g hilarious. Literally every line dude has.

Is Ballers worth starting? Just saw Russell Brand was in the last season, and I know he’s polarizing but I’ve been a big fan since Forgetting Sarah Marshall. :lol: Also John David Washington is in it.

The Rock on a TV show seems like something television doesn’t deserve so I feel like I should give it a shot, but I’ve heard some complaints of it being cheesy in totality.

Back
Top Bottom